⍟Realisation⍟

Ayan is zyan older brother and Alisha is zyan's youger sister if you had forgotten

Zyan POV

    As I walked out of the house I can't even think straight right now I know I shouldn't say those things to her but I can't control it I don't why I said this much to her I know she is probably hurt right now maybe that I want I want to hurt her as I was hurt due to her action I know she hadn't done anything wrong intensely but when I see the frame in her hand I was terrify I thought what if she knows the truth and she will hate me that alone thought make me crazy I don't want her to hate me.

    I  started driving while driving I am damn confused right now i had never felt this things as I reach at the beach when ever I feel low I came at beach it gives me a sense of relaxation I just sit on one of the rock and just staring idly.

     Soon I heard my phone buzz I look at it. it's an unknown number I am not in a mood of talking to anyone.

    I just switch off my phone and look at the beach just thinking of my life how everything has changed since the arrival of Uzma she make me do things that I hadn't done for anyone she make me feels things that I buried inside of my heart.

     For a while I just looked at the beach then I unlock my phone as I look at time it's been 3 hours that I am here I was so lost that I hadn't realised it.

     There is 3 missed calls from unknown number and 4 from dad 5 from mom 2 from uncle (uzma's dad) and 11 fron Ahaan.

    What the heck happen that they call me this much there is an unknown fear inside me.

    Then decided to call Ahaan he picked in a ring that was fast.

( A=Ahaan, z= zyan)

    I was about to say something but before I say he barked

A = where the hell are you do you how much we tried to contact you but no you are to busy to even pick up the call just tell me WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU...

Z = I am somewhere but do you kindly tell me why the heck you guys CALLING me..

    I was trying to control my anger as I had bottle up enough but I don't want to lash on him but can't he be little gentle will he as he is the one who is calling me.

  A = Uzma met with an accident she is in serious condition that's why we all trying to reach you we had call at your office but you are HELL not there but forget it just come ASAP I text you the address of the hospital.

    The line went dead I am still in shock I don't know how to respond it I just sat there Its all my fault if only I hadn't done things then I will be not here right now.

    I hurriedly went towards the address that Ahaan sent I just pray to allah after so many years I just pray one thing that please save my uzma I just hope he hears my prayers.

    Soon I am at the hospital I rushed towards the reception I was about to ask her but then I see dad I went towards him.

    Don't know what overcome me I just hug him I cried after so many years I had never cried I don't want anyone to see me weak but the thought of loosing Uzma brought a different side of me that even I don't know.

   "It's all my fault baba it's all my fault " I had stop calling him that after accident but don't know how its just slip and I like it I always love calling him that.

    "It's okk zyani it's not your fault you can't control it stop blaming yourself you can't be harsh on yourself enough beta I can't see you like this anymore"

    " No baba I told her many harsh thing that I shouldn't baba but I just don't want her to be closed to me I don't deserve love baba I have stole bhai chance of love I stole it I destroy it so I don't have right to be in love baba I don't have right baba I don't"

    Baba patted my head he took my hand and make me sit in one of chair.

    "Zyani what did you say that innocent soul and beta you hadn't stole Ayan love it's his faith baccha I know even I feel but it's his hayati beta we can't do anything and I haven't tell you one thing"

    I just looked at him indicating him to say whatever he want he can say my emotions is to drain.

    "Actually Uzma's mom had asked me to make her my daughter in law and I agreed the girl we are going to meet before accident was Uzma her marriage fixed with Ayan but allah had something else written in her faith I hadn't said you this because I don't want you back off the marriage."

    I tried to wrap up this news It means the girl that bhai love and want to marry was Uzma somewhere in me I felt relief  I know I shouldn't I really tried but somewhere in me I felt relief then and that point I realised one thing that I am in love with her and I will do anything to keep her with me but suddenly I felt guilty the way I said things I shouldn't.

   I shouldn't treat her like this but now I will try my best to not do the same mistake and I will ask forgiveness from her.

   As we make our way towards the OP she is still in operation I looked at every one they all look worried this is because of me if only I control my emotions but I can't undo it but I pray allah to save her.

  Ahaan came beside me and patt my shoulder I give him a smile which is forced
One.

  Soon doctors come out I hurriedly went towards them.

   "Is she alright" I just wish please make her alright please.

  "Yeah she is not full out of danger as she had a great injury in head but thank god it didn't damage any internal nerves but still unconscious she will gain conscious in between 24 hours if not then we have to perform one more surgery but I hope she gained conscious."

  I sat there not able to say anything or do.

After 24 hrs..

This 24 hours is one of the most longest time it's like I was between life and dead situation.

  I sent baba and everyone at home with lot of struggle after fresh up they all come back I shower in the hospital.

As we sat there doctor come once again I hope she is fine please allah please.

  "She gained conscious and now she is out of danger if you want you can visit her" she smiled and went we all went inside.

   Their she is the wire is connected her she look pale seeing her like this it's broke my heart.

  We all went towards her she smiled at everyone when her eyes fell on me a confused look and something as well in her eyes but I can't pin point it.

  "Who is he abbu"

  That word startle me it's like my whole world collapse infront of me.

  She don't remember me??

*****************************************

How was it...