033

Percy Flynn

I could think of many reasons why I shouldn't leave my room now. I didn't want to go anywhere except to eat and I surely didn't want to go out because of Janis. I think I hate her and the poor innocent name, just hearing it made my blood boil. What could she want from me by this time, it wasn't that late just seven pm but still, I have told her thousands of times to just leave me alone.

"You know your mum's definitely going to burst in here if she comes back out and realize you haven't gone out," I heard Spencer say before I felt his warm hands on my cold tensed back.

I sighed, relaxing into his touch. Damn, who knew I could get so addicting and loving to someone's simple touch. "I really don't want to see her." I spun around and put my hand around his waist, pulling him against my body, "I don't want to leave you."

Spencer smiled shyly and I used my hand to move his curly hair out his face. "You'd come back and we'd have to leave eventually."

"I could punch her if I see her," I mumbled, moving away from him and looking for my shirt.

"Please don't."

With one final look at him, I groaned and left the room bumping smack into Paxton.

"Jesus, watch it," he frowned at me, then shook his head going around me.

"Sorry," I called out, going down the stairs. Where could I find infinity stones? I'd just need to snap a finger and some certain people, like Janis would just disappear. I don't even know why I was so not in the mood of seeing her, maybe because I just had the best time of my life and I wasn't ready for it to be ruined yet.

Infinity stones, come please.

"What are you doing?" Someone with a startling deep voice said leaning down close to my ear and making me jump.

I turned with wide eyes to face none other than Sebastian Crown, my brother's boyfriend looking at me blankly. "What the fuck is wrong with you? You fucking startled me."

He just looked at me like I was an alien he didn't know what to do with. "You're standing by the door."

I rolled my eyes, "I know, I was thinking."

"Thinking?" He shook his head, rolling his eyes like he just remembered something. "Here we go... about what exactly?"

I shrugged about to open my mouth and say something he surely wouldn't get before my brain clicked that it was Sebastian, bet he wouldn't mind punching a girl if it would please Paxton. I glared at him, "none of your business." I don't dislike him or anything, I actually like him a lot, he's best for Paxton. It's just our thing, glares and frowns.

"Okay," He drawled, relaxing on the stairway. "Just, I'd love to go through so... Take your time."

I rolled my eyes, "how nice of you." I finally pulled the door open, stepping out with Sebastian right behind me, sighing in relief.

Janis was on the porch, body relaxing on the wooden pillar as her legs tapped. I was looking at her for seconds before she realized and turned around. Sebastian took his precious time to look her over, then me, and then he finally went on his merry way, whistling like he was on to something— that asshole.

"Hey Percy," Janis said, breaking me out of my thoughts and making me look at her again. She had short shorts on with crop top and shiny things on her face with ribbons on her blond hair that she had on pigtails. She looked like a circus bunny.

"What are you doing here?" I crossed my hands in front of me, keeping my distance.

She smiled cautiously, not coming any closer. "I've been texting you and sending you messages, I even sent a mail but you never replied."