Part 3

I walk into the hall with him, his hand still gripping mine. I keep my head low, not wanting to see my pack's fury at me being late to the Choosing Feast. It must have started by now.
The stranger lets go of my hand, and whispers into my ear.

"Go sit with your pack Kitten."

Why the fuck is he still calling me Kitten. I open my mouth, about to yell at him, when I realize everyone is staring at us. Not just a couple people, the entire Hall. All the packs from all over South Korea are staring at me and the stranger. Fuck.

I see a couple of females looking at me with death stares, and I finally realize what we both must look like. My hair is all messed up, my dress has grass stains, and my wrist is beginning to show bruises. Shit. They must think we fucked. As if I would fuck this bastard.

I take a big step away from him, but he just chuckles. I walk to my pack's table, which is right at the back of the Hall. The Hall is arranged in power order. So the most powerful pack at the front, and the least powerful and the back. And on the pack tables, you were arranged in order of importance. So the Alpha would be at the front, and the omegas at the back.

I don't meet anyone's eyes, and sit next to Hyun-tae, who has red marks on his face and neck. He takes my hand, and grips it tightly, before looking at me quickly, and his gaze asks if I'm okay. I give a slight nod, and look up for a second. My eyes widen at the sight of the stranger walking right to the front of the hall. To the biggest table. And sits at the head of the table. The place reserved for Alpha Min Yoongi.

Fuck. Does that mean.... I was being called Kitten by the most powerful Alpha in the whole of South Korea. Shit shit shit. And I pushed him. And looked into his eyes (looking in the eyes of another wolf for a long time meant that you were challenging them). What have I done?

Alpha Min Yoongi is the most powerful Alpha in South Korea, and his pack is gigantic,with over 100 people. His territory is probably bigger than all of the packs in the room combined. And I fucking challenged him. Did I mention that he was a man whore? And he's looking for a mate this year. Since he's 23 years old, this is his last year to find a mate, so I guess he won't spend the Choosing Ceremony fucking a bunch of sluts then.

I catch Alpha Min Yoongi's eyes from across the room, and he sees the shocked look of my face, and just smirks. He smirk widens as my confused look turns into one of submission. Oh moon goddess, why do I have to submit to this bastard? I can feel his dominating aura from across the room, and I have no choice but to bow my head in submission and grit my teeth. Alpha Min Yoongi stands, and the the rest of the room stands with him. I bow low, like the others.

"You may begin"  his deep voice echoing in the large Hall.

We bow once again, before sitting down and beginning to eat. The room is filled with the murmur of conversations, and the occasional high pitched giggle form the sluts trying to flirt with some males. As I grab a bread roll from the center of the table, Hyun-tae sees the purple and yellow bruises on my arm, his eyes widening at the sight.

"Who gave that Alpha the right to do that to you?"

"Self-righteous and a bastard attitude"

Hyun-tae laughs, a proper laugh, and hands me a bottle of beer.

"Drink this, it looks like you need it"

He grabs a bottle for himself, and we both toast.

"To not being self righteous and having a bastard attitude."

We laugh together, and down the bottle in one go, reaching for another bottle. We both know we shouldn't be drinking this much, but we're both so scared, and only alcohol can numb the pain. We scared of the beatings we receive daily, the helplessness, the pain, the suffering, the endless torture, the fact that it will never end and the Choosing Ceremony. So we drink, and drink and drink.