Part 20

A week since the kiss, Yoongi was clingier than ever. Instead of letting me stay home while he was working, I have to stay in his study, which isn't the most interesting thing in the world.

"Yoongi, when can we go home?"

"Just give me an hour or two."

An hour? I can't wait that long. I've been sitting on this armchair for 6 hours. And it wasn't even one of those comfy armchairs, it was leather, straight backed, with no cushion. I guess comfort wasn't Yoongi's top priority.

"I think Jin and Namjoon are somewhere. You can stay with them, but don't go anywhere else. I'll get them to come here."

I'm not waiting for them to get here.

"I can go by myself. I'm a grown woman you know."

Yoongi raises an eyebrow.

"Grown woman? A grown woman who stays up until 6am dancing to some boy group, whilst squirting whipped cream into her mouth."

I cover my face to hide my blushing. Okay, maybe I did do that, but to be fair, those boys were hot, and Yoongi's fridge was virtually empty. He only keeps beer and energy drinks in there, and whipped cream was the only non alcoholic thing.

"Shut up."

Raising an eyebrow in amusement, Yoongi turns back to his keyboard, and the constant clicking of the keyboard is the only sound in the room. Still slightly pissed at him, I fold my arms over my chest, and try to persuade him that I can walk a few metres without dying.

"So where are Jin and Namjoon?"

Yoongi doesn't bother turning to face me.

"They'll come up here and take you somewhere."

"No, I can go to them."

"No, Kitten, you'll wait for them."

His jaw clench , not liking my refusal to stay by his side.

"No, I'll go to them."

Finally Yoongi turns around, annoyed, arms crossed over his sculpted tiddies, eyes burning into mine.

"Fuck it. They should be in the games room. Ask someone if you get lost."

I stare at him in disbelief. He's actually letting me go? I've been stuck to his side for a week, and he hasn't shown any sign of letting me go. I  guess he trusts Namjoon and Jin enough to let me out of his sight for an hour.

"Okay I'll be back before 9pm."

Slinging my bad over my shoulder, I sprint towards the door, but as my hand touches the doorknob, I hear Yoongi's voice beside me.

"What if I don't want you back?"

What the fuck? Turning around, confused at Yoongi's words, I find a pouting Yoongi, sulking in his chair.

"Are you...sulking?"

He pouts even more, puppy dog eyes staring into my soul.

"No."

I get it now.

"Are you jealous of Namjoon and Jin?"

I bite my lip, holding in a laugh.

"No."

His face clearly says yes. I can't hold in my laugh any longer, and fall to the floor, cackling like a mad woman.

"You think," I wipe a tear of mirth from my eye, "That I like them more than you."

Yoongi's frown deepens as he realises I've understood his worries.

"Don't worry, I love you the most."

His frown changes quickly to a smirk, and my laughter turning to embarrassed silence after we both realise what I had just said. Covering my blushing face with my hand, I mutter a quick 'fuck you' before rushing out the door. Yoongi turns back to his laptop, and just as I shut the door, I can hear him whisper,

"I love you too."

———

Stepping out of the room, I start to walk down the corridor, the stairs, and into the corridor where the game room is. At least where I thought the room was. After 10 minutes of checking each room, I realise that this isn't the right place.

"Excuse me..."

I call out to a man who's appeared at the end of the hallway.

"Do you know where the kitchens are?"

He doesn't reply, instead pulling down his baseball hat, and readjusting his face mask, seemingly not hearing me. Just to make sure, I ask again, raising my voice.

"Where are the kitchens?"

Raising his head, the man looks up, and through the small gap between his hat and mask, I can see his eyes widen in shock. His head snaps back down, and he sprints down the corridor, brushing past me and into a room. A second later, I hear numerous locks clicking into place.

I push away the thoughts swimming around in my head. Most of them are ridiculous anyway. But that man's eyes. They were similar to someone's, but I couldn't put my finger on his name. It couldn't be-

"TAE MI!"

Spinning around, I see Jin running towards me, eyes looking me up and down to check if I'm okay. He skids to a halt, and places his arms on my shoulders, anxiously looking at my face to gauge my emotions.

"Yoongi told me you wanted to stay with us, but it's been half an hour; where did you go?"

I snap out of my deep thoughts, eyes focusing on the insanely handsome face in front of me.

"Oh, I just go lost on the way to the games room..."

Jin looks at me disapprovingly.

"Someone should have helped you."

I can't tell anyone about that man, not until I find out who he is.

"There was no one here."

Jin starts to complain about the lack of servants whilst holding my wrist, guiding me out of the hallway. Just before we exit the corridor, I feel my back burning, as if someone was staring intently at me. Turning back, I see nothing, at least to my eyes. I shudder at the feeling, and brush away the troubling thoughts in my head, but can't resist taking a longing glance at the locked door.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I FINALLY PUBLISHED ITS A MIRACLE!!
anyways, you like the cliffhanger 😏
and Taemi basically confessed to Yoongi they're so cute wtf.

should i make some spicy chapters? not like full on smut because i can't write that stuff but like lemon?

I LOVE YOU ALL ✨❤️🥰✨💜😍❤️🥰