Part 17

I scream, stumbling out of the bed, silently praying that I wouldn't see a squashed Yoongi. Shaking slightly, I look out of the window, and instead of a squished Yoongi, I see a laughing Yoongi on a balcony below the window.

"You thought," he wipes a tear of mirth from his eye, "that I died."

That mother fucker.

"MIN FUCKING YOONGI WHEN I GET DOWN THERE I'LL-"

"Uh huh. Try getting down."

The audacity of this man.

"Well I can't, so get your ass up here and unlock the door."

"Or I could just leave you there..."

"And when I get out I'll murder you."

Yoongi's face visibly pales.

"Okay fine. I'm coming. Just wait 5 minutes."

Yoongi disappears from view, and ten minutes later, I hear a small click, and the door swings open.

"I'm going to fucking murder you!" I yell.

I throw myself at Yoongi, and try to inflict as much damage as possible. Which isn't that much to be honest. He rolls over, pinning me beneath him, his hands like handcuffs on my wrist.

"I'll murder you with poison or something then."

"You can try." He replies.

Silence fills the room, the only sound is my heavy breathing. Only then do I realise what position I'm in.

"Are you going to let me go?"

Yoongi doesn't answer, but instead looks at my eyes, his gaze making me uncomfortable. I look away, tilting my head to the side.

"Look at me, Kitten."

Against my will, my face turns towards his, and we're really close. Our faces are inches apart. And his eyes, slow flickering flames, bore into mine. I just lay there underneath him, stunned by the dominance radiating off him. Slowly, his head lowers, closer and closer to mine. Our lips almost touching. He starts to tilt his head to the side, and he-

"YOONGI!"

Jimin marches into the room, then sees our position and immediately walks out, but can't resist the urge to make a comment.

"I WANT A NEPHEW AND TWO NIECES YOONGI!"

The words snap me out of the trance, and I push Yoongi's shocked body away from me.

"Jimin, what the actual fuck?" I yell, " We aren't making any babies. And you aren't getting any nieces or nephews."

Jimin looks at Yoongi, who immediately points at me.

"What she said."

Dramatically, Jimin lifts a hand to his forehead, letting out a sigh.

"I understand, I guess... I'll have to lock you up again until you make some babies."

I panic.

"Jimin, no. I'm not having an babies, and you aren't locking us up again."

Jimin opens his mouth, about to answer, but gets distracted by someone coming down the corridor. His head turns towards the person, and Jimin's entire face lights up, smiling so much that he couldn't even see.