Backstory

This story begins long before the strings were taken. Before Trollex was the king; but this story isn't about the then young prince. Our tale takes us under the Reef. To the deepest parts where light barely shines and in what was left of a small, barely lit cove, where a small egg laid abandoned.

The creatures of the deep found the egg and chose to care for it, especially a large female angler fish named Moon. She made sure the egg was warm and kept it under the sunlight as much as possible. Sadly, the egg lost its color in time, turning into a pearl white with just a pink heart on it.

As the days went by the egg became very active and soon a small troll was born. Moon took very good care of the little techno troll, but it wasn't 'till she turned 3 years old and sang for the first time that Moon gave her a name: Angel. The little troll's pure white body shone brightly in the dark.

As Angel grew up, Moon knew she needed to be with her own kind, but when she tried to take the small troll to the top of the Reef she was shunned for looking different. Angel made the choice to stay in the deep dark parts below the Reef, in the cove Moon raised in, and only going up to get necessary things while staying out of sight.

 As she grew into teen-hood she started coming onto her voice, which was just as different as her looks. Her music, unlike the usual techno, was Nightcore.

The little white troll didn't mind living away from everyone, she knew how cruel the world could be; even then, Moon knew she longed to be among her own kind.

 Angel would sit and listen to the songs played at the Party Reef by the then King and his son, prince Trollex. She loved listening to the prince when he played and it warmed her heart.

 She dreamed to be up there with all the other trolls and to sing, like the prince, in front of others. By the time she became a young adult, the prince became a king, and she had blossomed into a beautiful troll herself.

This is where our story begins, in the present day.

____________________________________________________________

 This is a fan fiction between my Oc angel and the king of techno Trollex from the new trolls world tour movie.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

...

I fell in love this the new movies characters and animation. the songs are nice and the techno troll are my all time favorite .

.

.

 i hope you stick around to see the story unfold. i look forwar to writing this and there all be a comic serise coming out as well if the person that is drawing it decided they want to owo.

.

.

.

.

.

hope you stay and they you for your time owo see you in the next chapter which should be up in a weeek i promise  TwT.

.

.

.

.

<3