Mirror

"Percy, you did not win over me." She chuckled. "I am not Pandorra Grayson. I do not have siblings, you were caught in a lie."

"Was Silver an ally of yours?"

"He was. But you killed him."

Percy smiled. How foolish. He thought. "You won over me that time." She acknowledged Pandorra but she was having none of his shit.

"Answer me. What exactly are you Percy."

Percy calculated exactly. She's giving in. "I am a monster Pandorra." He was giving her the answers she wanted. Those soulless eyes of him finally saw Pandorra as a prey.

The satisfaction in Pandorra's face was evident. But she doesn't know she is being manipulated. Lowly psychologist. Percy thought.

Her frustration got into her head, and so she was not aware of what was going on.

"Percy, I saw you as a great man. Intelligent and cunning. What urged you to become this way?"

"Do you really want to know?" Percy painted a distressed face. "They raped me on the orphanage. And I had to kill them,"

Percy was lying. But he was so good at it. Pandorra would know immediately if someone was lying. Even if they were good at hiding it, even if they could control their pulses and waves. But this time, she can't.

She was horrified. That doesn't seem to be a stretch, she forced herself to believe it.

"I see. Tragic."

"I know."

"What exactly do you feel when you want to kill?" Pandorra was expecting an explosive answer. He was calm, as if recalling something.

"I just sweat. And blood," Percy's soulless eyes were suddenly filled with passion. "blood smells like roses that are set on fire. I long for it. And when I do, I make sure I get it."

She was puzzled. His eyes suddenly turned into windows. No, not windows. She thought. Mirrors. It was blocking something. Like his suit. His mask had a mirror.

She needs to play the same game as him. She can't tell if he was lying. It's a guessing game at this point. "I don't believe you."

"If you were to smell it, it would euphoric. But I always hated touching it. It was disgusting."

"No. You are lying."

"Correct." Percy laughed. "Let me tell you a story."

"I once tortured a classmate. He was annoying. I dragged his body all the way to the basement," Pandorra recalled the gruesome structure. "I opened his stomach and stuck my hand in it. Blood has got to be warm. It gives me comfort."

"An animal persona is present in you." Percy paused. He never saw it as an animal.

"It's an animal?" His eyes shined. He was curious. "I always thought of it as an instinct."

He was telling the truth. Pandorra knew it. "I believe you have developed this somewhere."

"I remember pushing someone to the Lion's den back in the orphanage. I hated that person,"

"That's it Percy."

"What do you mean?"

"It's not an instinct. It's a persona. You wanted to be that Lion, didn't you?"

Percy smiled. She quickly found the answer. "Yes." It's the first time he had shown Pandorra emotions.

He has been finding that particular answer. Why he turned out like that. It made sense. He told her the truth.

"You seem to be showing me emotions. What are you thinking?"

"You gave me the answer."

"What answer?"

"The answer to why am I like this." Percy at this point, had given her what she wanted. Though lies, she was unaware of it as she jotted down every single detail.

"Now I want to ask you what happened to Paris."

"I don't know. It's still a mystery."

"Or is it?"

"What do you mean?" Pandorra turned to a defensive angle.

"I knew what you did to her," Percy chuckled. "you were desperate Pandorra. I was there."

"You? Of course you were there." Pandorra answered. "Paris was in love with you."

"I know."

"I told her to not give in to your desperation." He smirked. "I was on the window."

"Stop playing with me Percy."

"You were calling me a monster. Without even realizing that you," he locked his eyes into Pandorra's round pupils. "you have become a monster too."

Pandorra was seeing a reflection. A different angle perhaps. She did not realize too soon, but Percy was right.

"But that has already passed. That was a good move. I don't really care about her."

"You can now go ba–"

"Don't you want to find out how the instinct awakens?"

"That is for tomorrow's session Percy."

"There will be no sessions anymore. I will be committing suicide."

"What are you planning to do." Pandorra admitted her defeat.

"I'm going to showing you. I saw your studies on me on the flashdrive. You even named it The curious case of Percy Night. I loved that."

"I was planning to publish that after your die."

"Free me. Please, Pandorra."

Free me.