i. Letter for Paris

Paris, it's dad. I am going home now. I miss you.

My stay in Greenland has been great. I have now earned a lot of money so that we can live by ourselves. Ourselves I mean without your abusive mom.

I hope you are doing good in Biology, dear. I knew you always wanted to pursue that.

Daddy worked hard for you.

I've had less contact with you since last month. Are you okay? Don't answer this. I am going home.

Tomorrow is my flight back home, please receive this letter. You know daddy can't afford himself a phone and I love writing letters for you.

Wait for me. I love you, Paris.

Henry Covington.

-

"What do you mean she's gone?!" His voice broke. "This has got to be a joke!"

Paris' father has now arrived. The same smell of the suspenseful suburbs, he was searching for Paris. He was searching for his daughter.

"Sir, she's dead." Pandorra sternly answered him. Paris' father knelt down to the ground. He dropped his baggages, "Sir, I need you to get up."

Pandorra felt guilty. She saw him break down. She saw him long for Paris. She saw him long for a daughter. But she needs to forget that. She lost, big-time.

"Mind if I tell you why?"

Henry was listening. He wanted to know what happened but at the same time, it was like killing him slowly.

"She was killed by a serial killer." Mr. Covington saw Pandorra's soulful eyes. He saw the anger in her pupils. He believed what Pandorra said but he still had doubts.

"No." Her father insisted. "She's not dead." His voice turned hoarse from his grief-filled whining and yelling.

He was seen knocking repeatedly on Paris' apartment when Pandorra approached him.

Pandorra recognized the round eyes and sharp features. It's his father.

The father who was abandoned by his wife. The father who only had Paris.

Pandorra shrugged the situation away, preventing any further questions asked to her. "She's dead, Henry."

Henry? How did she know my name? Henry thought. He stood up and went inside Paris' "now-unlocked" room.

He saw the room filled with plants, ripped letters, and tea. The tea was still on the table.

He was crying so loud. So damn loud. Pandorra was listening.

No witnesses.

"Hey Henry." She called. He did not look back. He did not answer Pandorra.

"You'll be meeting her soon." Pandorra grinned. She pointed the gun to his head, "bye."

An eventful destiny for the Covingtons.

"Clean this up." She called on the phone.

She has embraced the monster inside her. I guess in honor of Percy Night, or she's just turning insane.

Insane.