Chapter 12

Zyras's pov

I finally arrived in new York i can't wait to go back home and sleep in my bed, once i got to our house my mom greeted me with a bone crushing hug "ok mom i know you missed me but seriously  im running out of oxygen" i squeaked "oh! I'm sorry dear i just missed you so much, the house is too quiet without you here" my mom reasoned as she helped me put my bags in my room, "mom you act like I've been gone for a decade" i said as i let out a small laugh.

After putting my bags in my room i cant help but fall face flat on my bed
'i miss you my bed' i rolled around my comfortable bed not even bothering to change until i fell asleep.

A few hours later*

I was awakened by a knock on my door, i groaned and stretched my limbs and got up 'that was a good sleep' i opened the door to find my mom "sorry to disturb your sleep dear but its time for dinner, you can continue your sleep later, now come on" she said as she ushered me to the dining table to eat.

"so how was Australia?" my mom asked me to start a conversation  "it was actually fun, i got along well with liam, weston and Alistair, but mostly liam"i replied accompanied by a giggle"that's good to hear. How about your dad? " i looked at her with amused eyes "i also had fun with him, he's cool" i replied as i finished eating my food, mom just nodded then continue eating, i excused myself so that i can take a bath and sleep again, i was still feeling a little bit tired.

After taking a bath i changed into my pj's and called stacy to let her know that i arrived here in new york already.

After a long conversation with Stacy i finally decided to sleep, school starts in a week and im feeling nervous and excited at the same time 'yiee!! Im gonna see stacy again! I missed her' i laid down and fell asleep

A week later*

Im currently eating my breakfast feeling nervous and excited cause its the first day back to school 'but that means waking up early' my mind argued but i ignored it and finished my cereal.

"im off to school mom" i said as i kissed my mom on her cheeks "ok goodluck dear have fun!" she said as i waved goodbye at her, i walked since school is just a few minutes away from my house, 'my house is just near my school and i still manage to be late' my mind argued with me again, but its true even though my house is near i still manage to be late and its because of my laziness.

After a few minutes i finally reached my school, i went to the bulletin board to see where is my classroom, my classroom is on the third floor so i started climbing up some stairs when i heared my name being called, i looked back to see stacy running at my direction "stacy!" i exclaimed as we hugged each other "i missed you z" she said as she let go of the hug

I laughed at her antics  "i missed you too" i replied "so where's your classroom?" she asked me excitement visible in her eyes "classroom A2, you?" i asked and she widened her eyes "yes! We're classmates!!!!!" she shouted i immediately covered her mouth to stop garnering attention to herself even more "would you stop shouting everytime your excited its not a good habit you know" i hissed at her i removed my hand from her mouth and she just smiled at me "sorry" while giving me the peace sign

I sighed i hate having the attention of many people on me, i feel like being put in a hotspot, its very intimidating. We finally reached our room and sat near the window, the teacher isn't here yet so we still have time to chat.

"hey z wanna hang with us later?"Stacy asked me i looked at her with the 'who-are-we-hanging-out-with-look' she just rolled her eyes "duh me and vince of course" i also rolled my eyes at her "oh great im gonna be a third wheel! Yey!" she looked at me amused "oh good you're joining us, and no your not gonna be a third wheel, its just gonna be like the old times" she said clearly happy.

I mean i would love to hangout with Stacy and vince they were my bestfriends since 7th grade and now look at us, were already in 11th grade and our friendship is still going strong. But ever since stacy and vince became a couple they started getting very sweet and lovey dovey with each other, its nice to know they love each other but at the same time cringey cause who likes to see their bestfriends kissing right in front of you? But since i missed them i would reconsider.

"have you ever heard of sarcasm?"i asked her she just shrugged "yes i have" now be ready later were gonna have some fun! "she exclaimed, she sat comfortably in her seat when the teacher finally arrived 'this is gonna be a long day'