Chapter 13

Zyra's pov

It was finally time to go home, my last class was math and of course i still hate math. Right now im gonna meet stacy at the gate so i decided to rush a bit cause Stacy's gonna kill me if i dont show up after a minute of waiting. I was about to reach the gate when i tripped, good thing i did not kiss the floor but my elbows did.

I heard someone laughing behind me, i turned to see who is the suspect but when i saw the person im not that surprised "oh look at that the clumsy zyra decided to give us a show today, and of course you look ugly as ever" i just rolled my eyes and got up "well thanks i decided to look and act like you today" i hissed sarcastically and hurriedly walked away.

I saw stacy and vince running to me "zyra! Are you ok? Im sorry i didn't get the chance to help you, melody's ass looking friends didn't give us a chance to help you im very sor-" i stopped stacy from rambling "hey its ok, im fine no terrible damage done" i said trying to calm stacy "what do you mean no terrible damage done? Look at your elbows its bleeding!" vince exclaimed

I looked at my elbows 'yep that's scratched bad' i just shrugged "vince im fine i can take care of this at home" i said as i started walking home but halted and turned at them"and um... Maybe we can hangout tomorrow?... I dont really feel like hanging out right now...." i said and lowered my head feeling sorry that i had to decline the offer of my bestfriends to hangout with them.

"its ok z, you're off the hook this time but next time you're coming with us whether you like it or not, got it?" stacy said i just nodded at her and walked home

------------------

When i finally got home mom was concerned about me and asked me questions"my dear what happened to your elbow?!" she exclaimed but i just casually said that i tripped and that my elbows saved me from kissing the ground,then she helped me clean it, when mom dabbed alcohol on my wound i screamed like a dying goat "mom! It hurts!!" i cried at her while trying to pry off my arm from her grip "oh dont be such a baby, it doesn't even hurt that much" she said and continued to dab alcohol on the wound.

"mom!! You know that i have low pain tolerance!" i whined at her but she just ignored me 'how does she know if it hurt or not? She's not the one with the wound here' after a few minutes she was done "finally!" i exclaimed then headed to my room.

----------------------

few months later*

So far im enjoying this school year, well except for those times where melody decides to bug and annoy me, and let me tell you its not fun, there was one time in english class, i was about to sit on my chair when she pulled it back 'the classic' and i ended up on the floor, mind you my butt hurt the whole day.

I didn't bother to tell mom about melody, she already have a lot of problems to think about at work and i dont want to be one of those problems  that she has to worry about, and besides i can handle this.

But she does have suspicions about the bruises that I've gain during my time at school, i would sometimes have scratches and bruises but they're not that big to be seen if your far away but when your close you'll definitely see it, but i dont mind it, melody has been doing this since we were in 5th grade and im kinda used to it, i just tend to ignore her hoping she'll be tired, but nope she isnt getting tired anytime soon.

---------------------

I finally got to go home after a long school hour, i decided to go home immediately since i was tired, declining the offer of stacy to go to the mall, we already hangout yesterday and the day before that so i declined, she was upset at first but immediately lit up at my offer of getting ice cream tomorrow.

After a fifteen minute walk i finally reached home 'finally! I cant wait to lay in my bed and sleep for hours!' when i got in i didn't even bother to greet my mom cause i was so tired and i know she heard the door open and the little bell that's hanging on the zipper of my bag. i rushed to my room but stopped on my tracks when i heard someone calling my name, and it wasnt my mom..... I turned around and i was shocked at what i saw or rather who i saw........

'why is he here?'

-------------------------
Who could it be? 👀👀👀

Pls vote! 🙂