Chapter twenty-three

Chapter twenty three: I missed you.

***

I've talked to Eleanor and told her that my brother wants to meet them, and she gladly invited us to her house for dinner tonight. Currently, Oliver was arguing with Noah, he was trying to convince him to come along, but he kept refusing and that led to a huge argument, and almost fight.

"Oliver, it's Noah's choice if he wants to come," I spoke.

"And don't you want him to be there?" He looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"Sure, I do," I nodded. "But if he decides to stay, then let him be."

"You're a horrible brother, by the way," Oliver told Noah. "First, you tell her that she's not allowed to go there anymore, to lose contact with them, and now you don't want to meet the family who welcomed our little sister with open arms when she had no one."

"Why don't you tell the world that I don't allow you to see them again?" Noah looked at me.

"Maybe I will," I stuck my tongue out at him, and he rolled his eyes.

"You're not going to lose anything, besides; today is your day off, and you have no plan, so let's go," Oliver said.

"Fine, I'll go for Scar," Noah huffed, he walked up to me, and hugged me. "Anything to make our little sis happy."

Moody bitch.

I laughed at my comment.

***

Knocking on the door, we waited for someone to open it.

"Oh, I guess they don't want us here, it's okay because I know the perfect restaurant," Noah backed away.

"You know that they have to walk to the door to open it, right?" Oliver raised an eyebrow. "You don't expect them to-"

He got interrupted by the door, Luke was standing there with a huge grin on his face. "SCAR!"

"Hey," I hugged him, and he hugged me back. "I missed you."

"Trust me when I say that I missed you more," he pouted, and we pulled away.

"Luke, these are my brothers, Noah and Oliver," I pointed at them. "Noah, Oliver, this is the baby of the family, Luke."

"Hey, nice to meet you," Oliver smiled at Luke, while Noah just nodded and he had a small smile on his face.

"By the way, Scar, you know you can walk in whenever you want, right? You still have the keys, don't you?" Like looked at me.

"I forgot that I had keys," I chuckled. "Can we come in?"

"Oh, sorry!" We all walked into the house, looking at our right. Leo was sitting on the couch, eyes on his phone and he still did not notice. "Leo!"

Leo looked up from his phone, and when we locked our eyes, he jumped up excitedly as he made his way over to us. "Look who finally showed up, Scarlett."

"Look who finally left his phone, Leo," I smirked, I hugged him. "Noah, Oliver, this is Leo. Leo, these are my brothers Noah and Oliver."

"Who's your favorite brother?" He asked.

"Luke," I replied, Luke looked at me and he high fived me.

"That is my girl, people!" He danced.

"Excuse my brother's craziness, he went out with his crush last night," Leo said.

I gasped, "no way, and I didn't know that?! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME?!"

"I was so happy that I forgot," Luke shrugged. "By the way, Aiden says hi."

"I missed my friends," I frowned.

"Why did you move anyway?" Luke asked as we sat on the couch.

"You know... it's far from our house," I replied.

"You're here already?" Joey appeared behind us.

"Joey!" I stood up, climbed up the couch, and hugged him.

"Hey, Scar," he kissed my cheek. We pulled away, as he looked at Oliver and Noah. "Hey, how are you guys?"

"Hey, we're good, how are you?" Oliver smiled as he stood up, and shook hands with Joey. "I'm Oliver, and that's our oldest brother Noah."

"Hey," Noah said coldly.

I wanted to punch Noah so bad.

"Eleanor just finished setting up the table, let's go have dinner," Joey grinned. "Come on, boys and girl."

We laughed, I linked my arm with Luke's, and we headed to the dining room. Eleanor was placing spaghetti on the table, she turned around and her eyes lit up when she saw me. "Scarlett, darling!"

She hugged me, and I returned the hug. "How is everything? Are your brothers treating you right?" She looked behind me where Oliver and Noah stood.

"Yeah, they're great," I nodded. "By the way, that's Oliver and Noah."

"Hey, boys," she smiled at them.

"Hey, how are you?" Oliver smiled genuinely at Eleanor.

"I am good, thank you!" Eleanor grinned. "I'm Eleanor, by the way!"

"Nice to meet you, Eleanor," Oliver chirped.

"Go ahead, sit!" She said. We all sat around the table, and the two boys were still not present.

"Scarlett?" Someone came from behind me, and I turned my head to see Tyler. "Hey, girlie."

"Ty, I would come and hug you, but I'm so tired of hugging people," I said.

"It's okay, I'll hug you when you leave," he shrugged. He sat next to Luke, and looked at both Oliver and Noah. "Hey, Boys who stole our bestie."

"Don't be dramatic, I'm still here," I laughed.

"Leo, can you go and call your brother?" Eleanor looked at Leo. "He needs to eat something, it's unacceptable!"

I wanted to ask her about it, but it's better to ask her when we're alone. Leo stood up and headed to the stairs, he walked up the stairs until he disappeared.

Why wasn't Chase eating?

Oliver interrupted my thoughts, "I have no idea how to show you guys our appreciation for taking care of our sister, we thank you for welcoming her into your household, you guys are great, and she's lucky that she got to be with you."

"Awwww, you don't have to thank us, son, we chose to take care of her, and we're glad that she lived with us for years," Eleanor said. "Scar is a part of us."

***

Noah is so cold lmao 😂

I feel like Scarlett has too many boys in her life, she needs more girls in her life, right?

Thank you

Please vote and comment! 🥺🥺