𝘷𝘪𝘪. 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯

↫↫↫↫↫ cold soba ↬↬↬↬↬
(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

dammit, i should have yeeted myself outta this joint when i had the chance. quick, escape! she held a thumb up, pointing to her bike, standing on its brakes on the side.

"i'm just gonna show myself out..."

out of nowhere, the grey scarf wrapped around the man's neck shot out and snapped against her arms and legs, making her immobile and causing her to fall like a tree against a lumberjack.

lucky for her, she still had her helmet on so she didn't hurt her head when she fell. surprisingly, her hands still clutched the delivery like a lifeline.

he leaned in closer to her face to inspect her face. "what the hell are you doing here? what do you have to do with the haiba gang?"

she stuttered out a response, scared. "who the h-heck are they? i-i'm just a delivery girl!"

his grip tightened on her restraints. "how do i know you're telling the truth?"

her eyes widened as she finally recognized the guy's voice.

"hey, you're that hobo man from 5 months ago! the one who came into 'akatori', got your food, and slithered away in your sleeping bag!"

he blinked, then released the cloth binding her. "oh, you're that kid from behind the counter."

the [h/c]-haired girl stood up with some stiffness, cracking some of her bones in the process. she hissed in both pain and relief, glad to be free of the capture weapon.

glaring back at the man as if he didn't just make her feel terror beyond her life, she dusted herself off and faced the still closed gate.

"dude, i appreciate being arrested and held down against my will just as much as the next person, but i'm still working and i really need to complete my deliveries."

"so, if you could just scooch over to the side and wait till i'm done collecting the payment for the food before you come join your buddies inside, i'll be more than thankful."

he glared back. "i'm not with them, i'm a pro hero."

she slapped her forehead in frustration and irritation. "no duh, of course you're a pro hero. you are eraserhead, aren't you?"