𝘹𝘪𝘪. 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴

↫↫↫↫↫ cold soba ↬↬↬↬↬
(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

it's the night before school and our homie [name] [surname] was studying her ass off so she could do well in her school.

nah, i'm just kidding, she was out at the convenience store across her apartment complex.

what was she buying, you might ask?

of course, it was the three essentials in life: columns of love, the elixir of life, and the finest gold in the world.

in other words: some strawberry pocky, instant coffee, and chicken nuggets.

on a rare night like this, she was spending it lounging around in her house instead of working at the ramen house.

why?

well, the owner decided to give her wednesday and thursday nights off because she didn't want such a sweet angel like the [h/c]-haired girl to overwork herself.

in the sweet old lady's words: "kids these days are in such a rush to grow up and earn money."

i mean, she isn't wrong about that.

[name] seriously needed to get a life.

it was lucky that their other part-time worker had showed up. too bad she hasn't met the guy yet.

if he hadn't started working then she would have stubbornly refused to give up her wednesday and thursday graveyard shift. she still needed the money to pay for her rent, food, and internet bills.

screw school, she already had her master's degree in computer science and a bachelor's degree in medicine courtesy of online classes.

but for whatever reason unknown to mankind, she didn't work at a hospital or hack herself some fast cash...eh, she was just lazy.

and during her phase of mad studying and being a prodigy, she was an introverted neet who couldn't face society so of course all of it was done online.

she's so proud of herself for growing into a person who now thrives off the life stories of others because she knows she's not going to be doing anything with her life. oh, memes, reddit, and every fictional series in existence.

again, let me reiterate, she really needs to get a life.

stalking around the empty aisles, she scoured the shelves for her essentials. well, it was more accurate that she was around the store.

she was virtually the only person in the world who could have this much energy both day and night without a quirk allowing them to do so.

finally, her cart was filled to the brim with all her purchases, and she headed towards the cashier.

of course, the plot won't allow her to have a peaceful trip, so she obviously had to bump into someone on her way back while she was cursing tom nook-like landlord for reminding her again of her rent.

"oi, watch where you're going, dumbass!" a gruff voice yelled at her as her stuff spilled all over the plain grey floor.

she glared up with the power of god and anime in her eyes. "i didn't do jackshit! you're the one who bumped into me! you overgrown hedgehog!"

the blonde boy growled back at her, but it was clear he was exhausted by the look in his eyes.

"tch, whatever. i'm leaving."

she grinned, cooing as she nonchalantly started to pick up her chicken nuggets off the ground. "aw, is the big baby just cranky cause his bedtime is near?"

that doesn't make sense cause it's barely even 8 p.m., but whatever, i'm just gonna roll with it.

"fuck off!"

wait that wasn't a no-

she deadpanned. "seriously bro? you sleep at 8 p.m. in the evening? that's not even something i can tease you about because it's just sad."

"...just fuck you and your chicken strips."

"i mean, gladly but-"

the blonde man just kicked a box of strawberry pocky on the floor, making it land straight on top of the pile of chicken nuggets that she was putting in her cart.

"go die in a hole you little gremlin."

"what a coincidence, i wanted to do exactly that!"

she clapped her hands together, giving the angry sleep-deprived boy a closed-eyed smile too bright for that late (cough-early bitch-cough) in the evening.

"thanks for granting my wish, almighty pomeranian."

"die already you goddamn cockroach."

she shrugged, placing the last of your items in the cart. "you said it yourself, i'm a goddamn cockroach, i can't die."

he held out his hand, sparks emitting from it.

"you want to bet, you roach?"

smirking, she held her hands up mockingly. "alright, you win this time."

brushing past the explosive boy, she laughed over her shoulder. "it was nice meeting you, hedgehog! hope to not see you again!"

he clicked his tongue. "likewise, bitch."

what is the this illusion
called time

can i please get a
proper functioning
schedule that works
for everything i do
in a day? (╬ಠ益ಠ)

also, thanks for
sticking with me
through all this
goddamn mess

sorry for the
memes lmao

also, i'm guaranteed
to fail school this year

eh, it's only grade 8
i won't regret failing

probably

i love you all

completed 05.15.20
2:00:59 p.m. a.e.s.t.
(australian eastern
standard time)

published 05.15.20
2:19:42 p.m. a.e.s.t.
(australian eastern
standard time)

re-published 12.25.20
10:02:29 p.m. a.e.s.t.
(australian eastern
standard time)