𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪. 𝘴 𝘪 𝘮 𝘱

↫↫↫↫↫ cold soba ↬↬↬↬↬(¯'*•

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

"i, the memelord, have been summoned."

behind the guy who spoke was another guy, but he was lanky and had black hair. "you called?"

[name] jumped up on the counter, startling everyone else in the noodle shop.

"how dare you two!" she pointed at the blonde and raven-haired duo who just walked through the door.

"there is only one place for a memelord, and that's me!"

the blonde immediately changed his expression from serious to flirty in 0.01 seconds. brushing back his hair, he winked at the girl. "hey there, beautiful."

the pink-haired queen who she noted to get the name shouted out. "if you're only being nice cause you wanna lay the pipe-"

a male with black curly ringlets who seemed only looked a year older than the small teenage crowd burst out, completely stealing the queen's thunder. "you're a simp!"

then disappeared back into the crowd courtesy a stoic blue boy pulling him back to his table by the collar.

the [h/c]-haired girl who was still standing on top of the counter crossed her arms and growled.

"oh ho ho, don't think i didn't forget what you said there, buddy. either relinquish your claim on the sacred title or i will kick you out, simp."

he immediately backed up, holding up his hands. "alright, alright! you win."

then he muttered something she couldn't hear, probably along the lines of 'for now' or some cliché cheesy line like that.

puh-lease, i'm the queen of pettiness.

but, she still decided to let it go, for now.

just then, the door burst open for the third time that day.

a red-haired male appeared behind it, a bright grin on his face, showing off his sharp teeth. "hi guys! have you-"

he was very confused on what was happening. "...what the heck is happening over here? i was only gone for 3 seconds-"

she felt bad for the guy, but she knew better than anyone that everything could change in a matter of 3 seconds.

i mean, i work at a 24-hour noodle shop. everything, and i mean, everything, happens here.

better save him from his awkward entrance.

jumping back down from the table, she clapped her hands together, straining a smile. "now that whatever that was is over, welcome dear customers! what would you like to order today?"

the black-haired male took out a bill and threw it at her face. "get me a bloody mary. and make it snappy."

she smirked. i like this guy.

she blinked, playing along. "sir, this is akatori."

he threw another bill, making the two other crackheads on the sidelines crack up. "just make it happen."

she mockingly sighed, saluting him. "anything for you, beyoncé."

bakugo slapped his forehead. "of all the people i'm stuck with, it's the fucking dimwits."

the red-haired boy who just walked in is still very confused, but he grinned good naturedly, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "haha, sorry for causing a ruckus. that wasn't really manly of us..."

[name] felt her heart crack, and she slumped over, clutching her chest.

mha heart. mah sole. this boy is the purest thing i've ever seen.

"are you alright?!" the pureboy™ asked her, his hands waving rapidly in front of her.

tearing up tears of joy, she clasped his hands with hers. "my child, you are too precious to be with these lowlifes."

placing a hand of her forehead, she swooned. "please, abandon me and escape with the queen while you can."

the blonde simp and daddy long-legs look-alike faked a look of indignation. "excuse us, you are a part of us crackheads."

"you are excused."

the explosive boy just lost it.

"would you numbskulls get the fuck outta my way?!"

[name] just turned back at him, stone faced.

"sir, i'm going to have to ask you to l e a v e - "

"shut the fuck up karen."

"you did not just go there-"

safe to say that this was the most chaotic shift she's ever had to do.

lmao, sorry for
abandoning you
guys for a bit

i just didn't know
what to do with
this chapter tbh

lemme know
what you think

completed 06.02.20
6:02:59 p.m. a.e.s.t.
(australian eastern
standard time)

published 06.02.20
8:21:22 p.m. a.e.s.t.
(australian eastern
standard time)