CHAPTER 2: VOWS THAT BIND US

Ava Anderson

Next Day

"Aunt Ava..Aunt Ava..I mish you sho much. You don't mish Alex."

"Aww..my baby Aunt loves you and misses you so much too. So I'll come, meet you and will also bring a lot of games & toys for you, munchkin."

"Really, thank you, thank you..thank you sho much." His eyes instantly brightened up.

"Alex, come here." I heard Emma's voice on the other side.

"Bye...bye...Aunt Ava !!"

"Bye-bye, take care, munchkin."

Once Emma and Alex were out of our sight. Reecie asked, "You're ready ?"

"Slightly nervous, but nothing I can't handle." I told him confidently.

"You'll do great, sis."

"I will. Thanks brother and yeah, we really need an outing."

"We do." He agreed and ended the call, just then a message popped up on my screen.

"You'll rock it, girl 😉" : Ethy

A smiled formed at my lips at his text.

Where would I be without them..

___________

"Thank you for driving me Rick." I thanked to my bodyguard and friend, Rick Townley. He is in his late 20's and is very handsome with his light blue eyes and dark brown hairs.

He just smiled at me which I returned and made my way inside the big beautiful building.

It was beautiful, everything was perfect in here, I admired my surrounding and was walking towards the reception when someone called me from behind.

"Miss. Anderson." I immediately turned to find a cute young man perhaps around my age sprinting towards me.

"I am sorry. I am sorry Miss.Anderson. I was waiting for you when a lady asked for some help and I got caught up. I am extremely sorry. Please.." He rambled non stop and was breathing heavily at the end.

"Hey..hey..calm down its fine.. don't worry. Now breathe."

He immediately turned red. He really looked cute. 

"Well I am Ava Anderson, and you'd be..." I asked placing my hand infront for a shake. He composed and then introduced himself.

"Hello Miss.Anderson. I am Danial..Danial Johnson, PA of Mr.Knight, and it's a pleasure to finally meet you personally." He replied shaking my hands firmly.

"Pleasure is mine." I kindly smiled at him and then he lead me to Mr. Knight's office. I took a deep breath before entering.

I have been here before. Mr. Knight is a humorous person but when it comes to business, it's strictly business. When I first met him, he was very nice to me. To me, it felt as if I have met him before, like, maybe talked, I just can't exactly pin point when or where.

"Good morning, Mr.Knight."

"Good morning, Ms.Anderson
It's a pleasure to see you again."

"I am even more pleased, sir."

We shook hands and he asked me to take a seat.

"You have really achieved a lot in an early age, Ms. Anderson."

"Thank you sir, however I won't take all the credit because my brothers and staff members have equal contribution in everything."

"I see..."