CHAPTER 33 : VOWS THAT BIND US

Zach Knight

4 MONTH'S OF AVA'S PREGNANCY

"Zach...Zach..wake up."

"Yes baby..are you okay ? Is it paining somewhere ?"

"No..I just want to drink strawberry milkshake." She shrugged.

I turned to take a look at time, 3:30 am. I sighed and got up.

"I'll go & get it for you, baby."

"No..I want your handmade milkshake."

"Ofcourse baby." I kissed her forehead and went to the kitchen.

When I returned she was sleeping soundly in a very uncomfortable position. I kept milkshake away and cuddled her sleeping figure. My love

5 MONTH'S OF AVA'S PREGNANCY

I woke up to the sound of crying. Ava. I immediately sat up and held her.

"Baby..baby.. you're okay ? Shall I take you hospital."

"My head hurts so much."

"Come here baby, lay down." She did as I told her to, while I started massaging her forehead and soon sleep took over her.

6 MONTH'S OF AVA'S PREGNANCY

I woke up to the sound of crying, just like I have been for a past few months.

"Baby..what happened...are you okay ?" I cupped her face.

"Yes." She whisper cried.

"Then why are you crying, love ?"

"I don't know, they are just flowing." pregnancy is really hard.

"Come here baby. Try and go back to sleep."

She laid down and few minutes later, her soft breaths filled the room.

7 MONTH'S OF AVA'S PREGNANCY

"Zach..Zach."

"Yes baby." I replied her, placing my laptop aside and pulling her slowly towards me.

"Make love to me." My eyes widened at her sudden request. Pregnancy has made her really bold.

"Baby...you know, as much as I want to I can't do that right now."

"Don't lie to me, you don't love me anymore. right ? For now I have become a fat ball." Tears pricked her eyes.

"Baby...baby...I love you...I love you so much, okay ? but I don't want to hurt our baby. Do you want him or her to get hurt ?"

She lowered her head in embarrassment and mumbled a no.

"Come here, my love, I love you so much."

"I love you too and atleast cuddle me to sleep."  She whined. I slowly pulled her over me.

__________

8 MONTH'S OF AVA'S PREGNANCY

"Round number ?"

"7th" she answered and sat down on the couch near the washroom. I walked next to her and kneeled down infront of her tired figure.

"I am sorry, I am unable to do anything."

"it's okay. you're here and that's enough." She whispered kissing my forehead and sprinted to the bathroom again.

DELIVERY TIME