00:14

Clementine was falling in her dream. In her dream she was weightless, and felt only the wind in her hair and the racing pump of her heart. She wasn't sure where she was falling from, ether she had stepped off or had been pushed off.

The ground was approaching, closer and closer and Clementine closed her eyes and waited for impact.

"Jesus," the ground grunted.

Clementine opened her eyes blearily, realising she was in fact, not dead. She was also in a foreign room.

"Huh?" She mumbled groggily, rubbing the sleep out of her puffy eyes.

"Clem. You're on-top of me," the ground rumbled calmly, voice raspy with sleep.

Clementine looked down, faintly disorientated. She was laying on Elijah's chest, her mouth so close to his she could feel his breath on her lips. He was looking at her with sleepy, hooded eyes, dark with amusement. Her soft breasts pressed against his hard chest, his hands gripping her waist as if the movement came naturally to him. She was acutely aware of a distinct hardness pressed into her stomach. Her heart seized.

"Oh, sorry!" She exclaimed, blushing profusely.

Clementine slid off Elijah's chest, bouncing up to a standing position. He lay there on the ground, shielding his eyes from the bright sunlight streaming through the window. He had evidently been awoken from sleep, wholly unashamed of his morning wood. Her cheeks burned, and she kept her eyes on his.

"You wanna tell me why you jumped in my sleep?" He drawled, shooting her a crooked grin.

Clementine smiled sheepishly, standing above him awkwardly.

"Sorry, I occasionally fall off my bed."

He frowned at her sternly, looking displeased.

"You could hurt yourself," he rumbled, sitting up and stretching his arms. "Keep pillows on the edge of the bed and on the floor. I don't want to see you bruised up."

She rolled her eyes, taking a seat on his bed. "I said, occasionally."

He gave her a deadpan look. She smiled.

Elijah stretched out, his shirt lifting up to reveal his pale abdomen. Clementine looked away swiftly. She needed time in her room alone to come to terms with the fact that she had felt Elijah Gold's morning wood. His penis.  He had one. And she had felt it. Clementines cheeks turned bright red.

"Clem?" He grunted, waving a hand in front of her face.

She startled from her thoughts, blinking dumbly.

"What time is it?" She asked, hoping he hadn't read her mind.

He looked at the silver watch on his wrist.

"10 to 7."

That left her with around 2 hours before classes started. She was glad. She needed 2 hours to freak out.

"I'm gonna-I have to-" She stopped talking, taking a second to collect herself.

His lips curled up into an amused smile as he raised an eyebrow at her.

"What I'm trying to say is that I need to have a quick shower."

"You need help?" He asked her calmly.

She flushed, narrowing her eyes at him.

"I can't tell if you're being serious or not."

He smiled like a wolf but did not answer.

"I'm just gonna go."

She scampered off to the bathroom, heart pounding in her chest. Letting out a deep breath she lifted her shirt up, revealing a nasty, dark purple bruise. It was large enough to start at her last rib and end at her hip.