Talent: Lying | 2

-Morning.

The sun shone through the open curtains with light landing straight on my face, interrupting my sleep. It was already 2pm and I had slept in greatly but it was fine since it was my day off.

Everything felt so peaceful I had almost forgotten about the idiotic decision I made last night. I guess I did promise my mum that I would make her last wish come true no matter how hard it was. It's just marriage with the person I despise most, should be fucking easy.

I picked up my phone from my bedside table, opening it to see any new messages.

*one notification from: Asshole*

Asshole:
Come to the villa I bought last year at 4pm, my parents will come later but I need to give you details on the whole act we're doing today. Look presentable and wear makeup if you can.

"Tch, telling me to wear makeup as if my bare face doesn't get boys chasing after me..."

I rolled my eyes closing my eyes, cursing to myself at the fact my day off was now cancelled. I got up and grabbed a towel to go take a shower.

What I wore:

Makeup:

I grabbed my car keys and sat in my car, ready to drive off to the destination

I grabbed my car keys and sat in my car, ready to drive off to the destination. I stepped out the car as Jimin was standing at the front gate, impatiently tapping his feet.

"Finally." He looked up at me and took my car keys off of me. He threw it at some security guard and told him to park it somewhere else.

"So, I don't really give a fuck on why you agreed to the favour but as I promised I'll give you details on the whole thing." He told me.

"My parents are going leave to go back to the US in exactly 1 month. That's exactly how long you'll need to pretend to be my wife, of course the marriage will have to be real since my parents are the ones registering it. But it'll be private and hidden from the public, my members know about the situation and they are the only people other than us who know about it. They'll also attend the wedding."