What? | 23

Jimin POV

"You're not going anywhere Jimin." A hand pulled me back from going into the ambulance with Yeseul.

"You've already pushed this photoshoot late enough, hurry up and get it done with. The others are going with her anyways." The manager hyung said. Ugh, I like Sejin hyung better, why does he have to be ill now of all times?

"Fine, let's get this over with." I said, rushing in to quickly finish off the shoot. The members were free to go with her so I was at ease that at least she would have them by her side when she woke up. I wonder why she got so ill all of a sudden, or why she had that cut on her lip.

AH PARK JIMINNNN. Why would you send her out for fucking iced coffee in that condition? I regretted my actions thinking of the worst possible consequences.

"Focus Jimin." I was told to concentrate for the second time making me try to clear my thoughts. These pictures had to come out good, especially since they needed finalising by tomorrow. The other members solo teasers had already been released making mine the only delayed one.

"C'mon Jimin, do it for ARMY." I took a deep breath. I just hope Yeseul's ok.

"That's perfect, ok, it's a wrap

"That's perfect, ok, it's a wrap." The photographer clapped as I finally got to relax my expressions.

My phone rang and I quickly picked it up without even looking at the caller ID just because I was hoping it'd be one of the boys informing me that she was ok.

"Hey-"

"What happened?" I asked impatiently.

"What? Babe it's me, what are you so worried about?" I realised it was Seulgi noona making me sigh.

"Oh it's nothing." I lied.

"Ah, I get it now, you're worried about her." She said. Huh? How does she know?

"After all our fans can be a bit crazy sometimes, a little bit, possessive about us." She continued.

"You're confusing me." I spoke.

"I'm talking about that photo you guys posted on your weverse. It's going crazy viral, this little temporary marriage of yours is out, that poor girl is already getting death threats." She said.

"Wait what? Am I late about something? There was nothing suspicious about that picture. We post pictures with Yeseul all the time-"

"You were both wearing matching rings; your wedding rings, on your ring fingers. Someone took it down but it already caught a huge amount of attention- hello? Are you still listening Chim-"

I ended the call and tried to race out the studio, suddenly being yanked by the arm.

"You aren't going anywhere. Especially not to the fucking hospital. You've caused enough trouble, you aren't about to be caught visiting her there to make these rumours worse. They are just rumours, right." My manager said. Less a question more of a, 'you better agree with me or you're gonna get in big trouble' type of tone.