Shit | 19

Jimin POV

I woke up to crazy headache, before sleeping I remember dragging a passed out Yeseul and Taehyung to their rooms while I jumped in with Tae since even though it was hard for me to sleep with someone, I was too tired to complain.

After that one night on the couch my neck was completely done and I wasn't planning on doing it again.

I remembered blurting out my embarrassing reason for being such a dick to Yeseul. Ugh, I hope she doesn't remember... My phone started ringing, it was a call from, Seulgi noona. I picked it up and greeted her happily despite my headache, she's probably tired from the concert yesterday too.

Luckily they have a one day gap before their next one meaning they're free today.

"Hey baby, sorry I couldn't call at all, you know concerts and how busy they make one." She said. "Of course yeah it's fine," I replied.

"Are you, ok?" She asked.

"Yeah why?"

"I don't know, your tone sounds, off. Are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?" She asked making me quickly deny her questions.

"No no, nothings wrong, I'm just tired," I replied.

"O-ok, uh, bye then. I'll come over later," she said.

"Hm, see you later then." I told her before ending the call. I sighed at my own actions, why am I acting so weird? I got up, Taehyung still dead asleep in bed, and walked towards the kitchen to make some hangover soup for all of us. After I was done I peeked into Yeseul's room, I sat at her bedside seeing her sound asleep.

"I hate myself for thinking this way... I should've never asked you for the favour in the first place. Only then..."

"Jimin?" She rubbed her eyes as she woke up, almost immediately groaning because of the immense hangover she was now having.

"I made soup."

Yeseul POV

I took a shower before changing into this:

I walked into the kitchen to see Jimin sitting alone having the soup he made

"Ah yesterday nights really a blur, I didn't do anything stupid right?" I asked jokingly, his response was pretty cold, slightly shaking his head.

"So, Taehyung's still sleeping huh?" I attempted to start a conversation again, he just nodded. I must've done something wrong while drunk...

Knocks were heard at our front door, since I hadn't started drinking the soup I attempted to get up to go see who it was. Jimin stopped me by gently grabbing my wrist.

"It's Seulgi, I'll go open it." He told me.

"Oh." I slightly nodded looking down, sitting back in my seat.