Ugh | 12

"Mum what's the need? We can just go on a honeymoon after you guys leave for the states. You guys are only here for a month, we should spend it with you. Right Yeseul." He nudged my shoulder aggressively, I quickly agreed. My mum only has a short period of time left, I wanna- I need to spend it with her.

"How are we supposed to know that Jimin will even have time after this month to take you out anywhere?" Mr Park raised a smart question, silencing Jimin.

"So that's that. You guys have until the end of the day to pack and pick a destination you wanna go to. We'll book the tickets for wherever tomorrow." His mum excitedly clapped.

•••••

I was busy washing the dishes after breakfast when Mrs Park approached me.

"His clothes suit you." She smiled, I thanked her continuing with the dishes.

"Did something happen?" She asked, leaning against the counter, I looked to the side to meet her eyes with a confused expression.

"What do you mean?"

"Between you and Jimin. He seems weird, more than usual." She chuckled as we both looked at him and his father watching tv in the living room.

"I don't know... he won't tell me what happened. His energy feels different too." I replied.

"He's a bit of a difficult person to understand, but trust me he's the sweetest boy inside. I raised him so I know what his behaviours mean. Just wait, he'll approach you with an explanation on his own." She patted me on the shoulder while I dried my hands with a towel, finally done with the dishes. Sweetest boy my foot, it's been 5 years since we've known each other and the sweetest he's been was yesterday.

AND THAT WAS TO PAY UP FOR THE BULLSHIT HE CREATED.

I realised if I had to pack I would have to go home since, none of my clothes were here. So I attempted to leave the house without anyone noticing because-

"Where are you going?!" A high pitched voice screamed from behind, I slowly turned around to see his mum running up to me with her small heels on.

"I thought I should go get my suitcase ready, my clothes aren't here yet so I thought I should go early since I have a lot more to pack, a suitcase for here and one for the trip." I told her.

"Ah Jimin can drive you." She said, and that is exactly why I didn't want anyone to notice me... this place is HUGE, out of all places why did she have to be at the one place I didn't want her to be.

Right then Jimin walked past, getting grabbed by his mum.

"Perfect timing, go drive Yeseul to her house and help the girl pack

"Perfect timing, go drive Yeseul to her house and help the girl pack." She ordered him, only now had he even glanced at me. He grabbed his car keys and walked out. I followed after him bowing to his mum.