How to get followers

Getting follower can be difficult, especially for newcomers, but I've learnt a simple trick that helps.

Tip: Before you follow someone check their profile to se how many people they are following compared to followers.

If they are following more people than they have followers chances are they follow back, also check when they joined, the newer their account the more chance the people their following are still using their wattpad account.

Beware of people who have more followers than they are following. If they have 3k followers and are following 500 people they are one of those annoying Wattpadders that follow you then immediately unfollow you once you followed back. 

Now here's the trick:

Once you found someone who is following more people than they have followers click on them and follow their followers as well as them. Now, this is a trick I know works. 

The first 500 or so followers that I have are actually ones I got in my first month while using this trick before I got lazy with my account (my spirit animal is a sloth, what can I say it got bored).

Tip: Most Wattpadders can only follow 1,000 people so you want to make sure you're following people who follow back. An easy way to do this is to follow maybe a 100 people, wait a week or two, then unfollow them and just follow the people who are in your followers.

This way you're not the annoying Wattpadder who unfollows people who followed back but you're also arent the idiot being spammed with loads of notifications from people you follow who never followed you back.

Tip: If you have been talking to someone on Wattpad for a little while kindly ask if they can post a message to all their followers asking them to follow you and say that you will do the same for them.