[ Arc 1.18 ]

[A/N: I hope you cuties enjoy the new arc chapter~ ( ˘ ³˘)♥]

--------------------------------------

Lucielle, or rather in this case example Xavier was seen within the classroom along with two other students. These students were Chris Landon, the first male lead and Clara Lawfield, the female lead. This scenario was quite unpleasant yet tranquil, that is, when the youthful pale blonde host was sitting quietly about to get up to leave after shoving his pen in one of his pockets, the male lead came up to the desk Lucielle was sitting at, leaning over him uncomfortably nearby. Lucielle beforehand was focused on how swift the other students were to leave the classroom along with the educator, nearly forgetting that it was a planned cliché world situation.

Shaking his thoughts aside, Lucielle glanced up to see the eyes of the handsome devil; noticing how strange it was for Chris to approach him, Lucielle was indeed ready to attack in defense if anything were to happen as there was to be a purpose to be confronted, the boy was abruptly cut off from that sense of thought when the first male lead began to greet him with a strange question.

"...Do you want to hang out later?"

This abnormal question completely threw Lucielle off of the charts, immediately staring deeply into the eyes of the first male lead, his first thought was; 'screw off, who would want to hang out with a player like you?'. Of course with this mindset, Lucielle couldn't just express that with hostility, the boy was fuming due to the fact that this triggered the female lead in the back to gap her mouth open, with the resemblance of a fish, Lucielle inwardly rolled his eyes and tilted his head to one side. The youth then revealed gleaming smile while retrieving his writing tablet to express some words.

"I don't know you too well." Lucielle wrote, explaining to the man that they were basically strangers physically but the youth knew better otherwise. Lucielle was attempting to tell the man that it was strange to question someone you haven't even met to hang out, trying to leave the message that it was a bit too fast. Normally, someone would talk to them first then ask to hang out rather than hanging out first then talking to get closer. Lucielle began to wonder if the first male lead ever got the message, thinking he had a motive, his thoughts were suddenly disrupted.

The female lead assembled herself between the two men and placed her hand on the gentleman sitting down, having a certain facial expression to display her attractiveness and feminine traits. Stunned by her bold actions, Lucielle unintentionally had a sour face viewing the female student before swiftly replacing it with a head tilt expressing signs of confusion and disorientation. Briefly gazing at the female student for a minute, Lucielle had the urge to slap the female lead's hand off however blocked his thoughts out from that position to act merely dazed. Lucielle knew exactly the reason why the female lead came over to interrupt the interaction between him and the first male lead, the youth could evidently see that Clara's focus was on the male lead in front of them.

Perhaps it was her mindset to believe that it was acceptable to interrupt and ruin the mood between Lucielle and the first male lead but this had resulted in the male lead to slightly scorn of her sudden arrival. Before the female lead could even mention a single syllable, she was soon figuratively brought down below levels when the first male lead shot her down with a single question.

"Who are you?"

The first male lead didn't glance at the female lead once he sought to question the girl, placing his focus on the gentle youth in front of him, the female lead was bewildered that he didn't recognize her from his other classes. Clara Lawfield had been in the same classes as the first male lead for the whole first semester yet Chris Landon didn't bat a single eyelash for the female lead, with no remorse, she stood defeated and speechless. Clara was about to speak in response until she was cut off from the male lead himself.