[ Arc 2.7 ]

Yay~!!!

Guess whose birthday it is tomorrow~?

*wink wink*

;3

-----------------------------

As the situation appeared to be slightly peaceful for once in a while, Lucielle with his young form had to grasp the areas to where he cannot see nor talk in his presence. While this information deemed to be quite unfortunate, Lucielle knew there was no other away around from what he is trapped within, having to get used to the environment around him as the older male guided him at all times.

"We're almost there Angel." Eros disclaimed with a bit of a happy yet cautious tone just before Lucielle nearly tripped upon a small tree root branching out from within the soil. Feeling a bit discouraged as to how clumsy he was, Lucielle had to make sure he didn't injure himself despite being unable to see the rough bumps on the surface of the ground. Even so, the young boy kept losing his balance, believing the stick he was given displayed to be a bit useless as he wasn't as strong or wary due to his height. Lounging from side to side, Eros held the hand of the small child tightly in worry once they came closer to the gates of the village nearby.

"Okay. We're here Angel." Eros spoke when he faced the young boy with both hands on Lucielle's shoulders, hearing of what could be the older boy facing him, Lucielle questioned Eros. "Do you think there will be a lot of people?" Lucielle signed believing within his mind with the possibility of getting lost in the village.

"Of course Angel, this village I heard is full of people from all over the place, so we won't seem weird whenever we manage to get in, it is suspicious that two kids from outside the village is going in alone so we have to be careful. Don't worry, I'll hold your hand so you won't get lost, I don't want you to be in danger." with a mature yet cheesy statement coming from the older boy, this led Lucielle to believe once again that Eros was not of the norm. Majority of boys at his age would be immature and mess with everyone around them but this boy is more cautious than the rest of them.

'I wonder what he went through to be this mature of himself, maybe he's hitting puberty early?' Lucielle questioned, doubting the first option, he shrugged his shoulders and thought he was going through puberty at an early rate. With Lucielle believing such thoughts, the system watching the whole situation was not able to hold it's laughter in, bursting with tears coming out with a silent laugh, Ace glanced toward the older boy and felt pity since it knew exactly what he went through.

['Poor boy, he doesn't know who he is truly caring for. How unfortunate, I hope he doesn't go through his original fate as the villain of the story, that would be quite sad. Host, I have hope you don't let him die off like the main male lead did in the original story. ] the system sadly revealed his thoughts as it saw Lucielle run off with Eros to the main gates of the village. Tailing behind the couple, Lucielle quickly attempted to run along with the older boy before bumping into his back as Eros stopped with caution. Suddenly no longer feeling the hardness of the ground, Lucielle felt himself being picked up by Eros as the older boy spoke; "I see a supply wagon, I know you can't run that fast since you can't see so I'm going to run over there while carrying you okay?"

Quickly nodding his small head, Lucielle felt the older boy swiftly and carefully run over and got into the wagon before feeling a large cloth placed upon him. "Don't move, they won't look here" Eros said as he huddled in beside the small child and tightly held his hand.

"Welcome to the village of Emperia. I assume this is a supply wagon right? Tell me if I'm wrong." Lucielle heard from outside the wagon as the owner of the cart responded blandly.

"It is indeed a supply wagon, it is to fund some of the materials. This time it is quite urgent with a large load."

"To supply whom may I ask?" the officer questioned.