[ Arc 2.4 ]

[ A/N ] ; I have input within the story tags that may indicate there will be some or if not a lot of gore, so viewer discretion is advised along past the arc chapters from this point on. It may be mild but if any of you lovelies don't enjoy bits of dark and gory moments, you may skip or avoid reading this novel as I know the stuff readers often read is more lighthearted and not as dark. Thank you for reading this note and enjoy the chapter ~ !!!

--------------------------------

Lucielle didn't understand and barely remembered the moments before he fell in a trance of pitch black dreams; there was no context although it lasted not as long. Lucielle fluttered his eyes open to see the familiar crusted and unkempt ceiling of the deemed orphanage. With no signs of the system being around, his thoughts fell silent the moment Lucielle had eye contact with the older boy in the chair beside the flat bed. Lucielle wished he knew what was traveling within the mind of Eros; whom definitely isn't of the norm in the range of ten year old boys. While other boys may like playing rough and get dirty in the mud, start have fascinations with girls their age; or even boys perhaps, Eros wasn't on the level of the average you see normally on a Saturday morning.

Frankly, he appeared more mature for his age, he knew what his intentions would lead to with the way he played his words, which gave Lucielle some fear as he shown no mercy of how close he is to the current host.

"Did you sleep well Angel? I bet you did, you slept for 2 hours." Eros spoke lightly as he pulled Lucielle up from his back, feeling a bit sore, Eros went ahead to rub the boy's back before handing the child a cup of milk.

"Where did you get the milk from?" Lucielle signed with a bit of suspicion, still groggy from waking up, Eros responded quickly with no hesitance.

"I secretly went into the kitchen when the maids were on break so please drink it this time, I don't want it to go to waste, the milk is a bit expensive here." He said with a bit of pride in which Lucielle didn't deny the cup of milk as in what he had said; it seemed to be more on the expensive side here.

His hands still a bit shaky, Lucielle took the cup of milk and indulged it all in one take as he heard a little ding from one side of his ear. Another notification popped up again within the view of Lucielle it informed him of a message; [ Hello Host! I have not been back for a while and there is a reason why. I am currently stuck here as there is some difficulties that needs to be dealt with. Hope you aren't dead yet! I don't want an alert to display that my Host has died once again. That would be devastating, heart breaking really. Anyway, good luck, you'll need it. ]

'That little piece of shit. There's still so many things I have yet to know. I'm starving here too.' Lucielle pouted as a wave of quiet stomach growls came around for the first time. Lucielle was hungry and regretted for not eating anything earlier, but he didn't want to face what could be food poisoning.

"Thank you for the milk, it was good." Lucielle smiled which gave Eros some euphoric emotions trembling within his stomach. Eros was seen to be happy with Lucielle and quickly subsided the suspicion that was placed open Lucielle for a bit.

"That's good to know. I have to go to my room though, we can't stay in another orphan's room for too long." Eros got up and stood by the door. Waving goodbye as he left the room silent once again, in which Lucielle sighed and laid his back on the bed again.

'This doesn't feel nice, the bed is too flat.' Lucielle displayed signs of discomfort and quickly got off the bed. Lucielle knew that within this small body of a child, he couldn't do anything as of in this moment. Holding his hands together, Lucielle decided to wait for night to come by before doing anything else.

Lucielle spent his time sleeping in his room, knowing that this would help him not feel sleepy within a couple of hours later on. Lucielle later found out the schedule of the children enlisted in the orphanage, discovering how early the children sleep for, Lucielle thought the people who worked here was deemed too tired to take care of the children any more longer. Time quickly passed by and assuming from the little sunlight disappearing from his room would be the time to figure out what he was going to do.