Chapter 3- Sleepover time

May 29th, 2020

Chapter's song:

~Bad Liar~

Cancer's POV

It was currently 10:14 PM in the evening, and I was wearing my long-sleeved pajamas on purpose. Tonight all of us agreed to sneak out to Gemini & Aquarius' dorm for a sleepover. I wasn't sure what I was thinking when I agreed on going, anyways, I have to find out a way to sneak out.

Girls weren't allowed in the boy's dorms as they weren't allowed in girl's. So we made a plan, Aquarius would hack the school's cameras and turn them off, he would give us a signal which would let us know wheter to go or not.

"Psst! We can go now" Leo whispered as I nodded. I took large steps to make little as noise as possible and attempted to make my way to their dorm. My attention went to the window as I was in awe of how the sky looked so beautiful tonight. Stars shimmered in the peaceful dark night. It was breathtaking.

As I was staring at the gorgeus night sky, I collapsed onto the floor as someone bumped into me. "Watch where you're going!" I looked up to see an annoyed Scorpio "Oh sorry.. I was just distracted.." I whispered "Yeah I see. You've been constantly staring at that" He said as he pointed to the view I was looking out a minute ago.

"Will you two just shut up and come in already?!" An annoyed Gemini whispered "Right.. lets go."

As we walked in, everyone was already sat in a circle. I went to sit in between Virgo and Taurus and just listened to whatever

"Alright. Anyone got any game ideas?" Libra asked while everyone shook their heads "How about truth or dare!" Aquarius eagerly said. "Oh yes! FYI I'm getting back at you for last time, Libra!" Gemini, already excited said. "What happened last time huh?" Sagittarius questioned

"He made me prank call my mom and tell her I got a girl pregnant ! I swear she was freaking out for a minute. The next day I was grounded for pranking her about this serious topic."

"Aww, baby Gemini has done some bad" Sagittarius mockingly said as Gemini glared at her. I just sniggered along with the rest. "It was a prank tho! I NEVER got a girl pregnant!" He said annoyed

"Alright, well, let's start with the most innocent one. Pisces, truth or dare?" He asked as the blue haired boy snapped out of his daze. "Truth.. if that's fine?" He responded.

"Is it true you've kissed atleast 15 girls in ONE party" Pisces' face went beet red. I seriously never thought that PISCES, yes, you heard me right, Pisces would EVER do that! He's such a innocent guy.

"Well.." he sighed "B-before anyone asks, it was just a one time thing.." he admits "Ah-Ha! I knew it!" Capricorn yelled. "Keep it down, will ya!" Virgo hissed.

"Right.. Aries, truth or dare? You've been really quiet" Pisces said. He was right, the redhead hasn't said a word ever since we got here.

"I guess dare. As for the quiet part, I've just been thinking about something." She said. "I bet it's me who you were thinking about" Libra said teasingly "It wasn't you! It's just.." we all listened carefully "Today, when I walked past Principal Milky Way's office, I saw a boy staring at me.. he had dark raven hair, and one eye was green while the other just plain white.. When I noticed him staring at me, he gave me a creepy smile.. I just speed walked right out of there"

When Aries finished, Libra look like he wanted to murder someone. "Where is he now?" He asked in a very serious tone "I don't know.." "Aries, be honest with me. Where. Is. He. Now" He questioned again getting even more angrier "I said I don't know!" She said annoyed

"I swear when I see him I'll rip his fucking organs out!" Libra whispered darkly. "Well he has it bad" Taurus whispered to me and Virgo "True.."

"Uhm.. right, let's carry on. Aries, I dare you to sit on Libra's lap for atleast 3 rounds" Pisces continued. I saw from the corner in my eye Libra's eyes mood changing from angry back to his regular flirty expression. Meanwhile, Aries deadpanned. She really regret choosing dare, I can tell from her face & aura.