Chapter 4: The Goddess Is A Beautiful Immortal

NOTE: Credits to the artist because goddess damn, she's pretty close to what I had initially thought her to look like. Anyone have a clue to who this goddess is?

~~~~~~~~~~***~~~***~~~~~~~~~~

"My dear Calista, how are you feeling?" The melodic and soothing voice had captured my attention. When I took in my surroundings, I was in a grand room that was mainly gold and white.

I thought I was just in bed.. am I already asleep? I'm probably dreaming right?

I answer the mysterious voice, "I'm feeling well, thank you... where am I?" I took in every detail.

"My home, of course," It spoke, "Is it beautiful?"

Are you kidding me right now?? This is more magnificent than the royal palace!

My eyes lit up at anything and everything it landed on.

"It's gorgeous! I never seen such a thing!" I admired every inch of the room.

The paintings of the beautiful woman on the mirrored walls posed so beautifully that I highly doubted that no man could ever deny her.

The bathing area that looked more like a pool filled with flower pedals occupied the space in front of two large doors that led to a balcony.

Different flowers bloomed around the room and I only recognize few of it. The rest were completely an alien species to me but nonetheless as gorgeous and intriguing as the room. It must've been only meant for whoever had owned this luxurious place.

I turned my head away from that part of the room and looked behind me. In the middle of the room, I was greeted with a sight that I thought only happened in photo shoots. Animals rested elegantly around a bed that was covered by curtains of golden silk. I eye the curtain when a laugh had erupted from behind it.

"Of course it's gorgeous! For I'm the most beautiful goddess of all!" The melodic voice laughed. Their laugh sounded like a song, beautiful. That's when the curtains were pushed aside by manicured hands. The woman was the one that was in the painting.

Breathtaking she was with her sea foam ocean eyes, long lashes, elegant brows, shiny silk like hair, and soft looking skin.

My eyes widen in surprise when I took a look at what she wore. A white dress that was semitransparent and very tight on the body.

Her skin was basically out for display, as if wanting the attention. Her long auburn hair has luckily covered the areas of her body that needed it most. Her curves were filled and she was blessed with such a fit body.

Thank goodness I wasn't a boy, or else I would've been showing.

"Calista," She acknowledges with a glint of mischief in her eyes. I stared into her gaze, in a bit of a daze, when another pair of eyes popped up into my mind, sea foam cat eyes.

They were the same color.

"Is it you? The one who visits me through the mirror?" I ask warily. As beautiful as she was, she could also be dangerous. The scars she left me proved that.

"Oh? What a clever little girl you are," She made her way towards me with piercing eyes. I tried not to flinch or tremble under her gaze or look at the body she flaunted.

This was unfair. I'm not gay but damn she's too beautiful to not admire. Why didn't she take the form of the copy-cat me? That would've been easier.