eight

[warning: foul language ahead.]

"I can't believe you!" Techno exclaimed, throwing his arm in an exaggerated motion. Type raised his brows, looking up from his breakfast. "What?"

"You went and beat my top score!"

He rolled his eyes, smirking as he shoved some food into his mouth. His actions made Techno cross his arms and pout. Putting his phone away into his pocket, he sat down and began to eat his share of the breakfast. "Just wait, I'll beat you again."

"Good luck with that," Type snickered. His eyes landed on a slight colouring on Techno's neck and couldn't help the teasing grin forming.

To think they'd go so far already with how innocent Techno is. "By the way," he put his utensil down, leaning back into his chair to observe his best friend, "how did your date go?"

At the mention of the date, Techno blushed and began to let out a big grin, completely forgetting about his previous anger towards his best friend. "Great! He was really sweet and let me ramble on the whole time. We went to this really really fancy restaurant and then went to a park after. It was so romantic, Type."

Type crossed his arms. "Just that?" He looked down at the hickey once more, "You sure?"

Techno blushed a deeper shade of red, quickly covering the area Type had been eyeing. "Th-That-we-what happened between you and Kirigun after we left?"

He raised his brow at his friend's failed attempt at shifting the conversation, and shrugged. "Not much. I fell asleep while we were watching a movie. Did he leave after you guys returned?"

Techno groaned, shoulders slouching, "That was your chance to flirt, Type. But yeah. The moment I got back he got up and left."

"He has a boyfriend, No," Type reminded, biting back the slight bitterness. His response made Techno pout once more. Honestly, he felt as though there was a strange connection between Type and Tharn.

It was almost similar to what he felt he had when he was with Kengkla. But whatever the connection was by the end of the day, it made them look really cute together.

Of course Techno knew when to keep his mouth shut. Usually. Seeing the sullen look on his friend was more than enough to shut him up from talking about the two any further.

Tharn choked as Kengkla presented him his phone, showing him a picture of Type. A rather handsome and clear picture of him; and he wanted nothing more than to save it had it not been for the phone belonging to Kengkla. Because, damn, did Type's lips look captivating.

Liked by Champ02 and Others

Tech_the_no back to school soon !!

View all 45 Comments