[2] No Memory

"Ki?"

The storm had finally passed and the sky was bluer than ever, no a single cloud in it. Roddy found himself on the shore and noticed Ki too. He felt weak, but he walked walked over to her to make sure she was fine. There was no sign of DaBaby or Nicci.

"Ki? Ki, wake up."

He noticed a severe injury on her head, and sighed loudly. He didn't know how to take care of it, and there were no useful resources anywhere to be seen.

Having no choice, he performed CPR, feeling her soft lips touch his, he had an urge to kiss her. Where he pulled away, she began to cough, and fluttered her eyelashes, causing Roddy to smile.

Her eyes opened, but squinted slightly because of the sunlight. She winced slightly at the pain on her head and coughed again.

"Who..." She blinked three times, then squinted at Roddy.

"Who are you?" Her heart raced and she sat up. She touched the injury on her head and screamed.

"What did you do to me?!"

"Ki?"

She seemed to have lost her memory, so Roddy planned to bring it back.

"Get the fuck away from me," she kicked sand at him. He moved towards her slowly as he tried to talk.

"Do you remember Nicci?"

"How do you know her? And where am I?" she scoffed.

"Shit," he thought, but he remembered something. "Come here,"

"I don't fucking trust your ass," she growled.

He walked over to her, as close as he could get, and she looked into his eyes.

"...Roddy?" She laughed, "You're okay?"

"I was more worried bout yo ass," he chuckled. She winced again at the pain but she managed fine.

"Thank you," she said, and he nodded. She hugged him tightly, to the point where he couldn't breathe.

"Okay, okay!" he said and she loosened her grip and pressed a kiss to his lips. She was about to pull away but Roddy brought her back in and captured her lips as he grabbed her ass, squeaking and slapping it, causing her to let out a soft moan on his lips. He began kissing down her neck and she smiled weakly.

"Mmm..." she hummed letting her head fall back slightly in pleasure.

"You like that?" he questioned and she nodded immediately. He kissed down to her chest, then eventually pulled away.

                       ***

DaBaby and Nicci were luckily together and though the situation was tough, they made jokes to take their minds off it.

"Nah, nigga yo driving skills be shitty,"

"Shut the fuck up you lil hoe," he laughed, slapping her ass hard.

"Ow! What's wrong wit you?"
She giggled.

"Shit," she said.

"What?" DaBaby replied.

"My bracelet." She complained, "I think I dropped it in the sand." She bent over so that she was in a crawling pose and dug a hole in search of it. She heard DaBaby approach her, and he began hitting her from behind.

"Fuck you," she said covering her mouth.

"You loss," he laughed before stopping.

"Found it!" she said, relieved. "Great," he slapped her ass once more before she stood up.