[3] Temptations

They were riding on the griffin, which was more than unusual - everything that occurred so far was in fact.

"Aren't you guys worried that yo missing?" Nicci said, as Ki nodded her vigorously looking for an answer. They weren't facing each other but just listening.

Roddy pulled on a strand of his hair. "Ion even know what's goin on back there," he shrugged, "But we need to head the fuck back now befo shit gets outta control."

DaBaby nodded in agreement. "So, about that triangle symbol," he began, "We supposed to find that shit?"

"Yeah." Roddy replied.

"No idea where we headin', but hopefully we find that symbol somewhere."

                       ***

They finally approached a black portal that swirled continuously, and when the griffin flew them in they were in a completely different place, wearing different things and sitting in a limo.

The interior was filled with purple strip lights, a line of grey seats and black tinted glass tables lined with strip lights, drinks set out on it.

"Ay, this my scene," Baby smiled reaching for some Hennessey, opening it and then taking a sip.

"Ki, you interested?" he asked.

"I mean..." she began, but then she scrunched her lips and shook her head.

"Your loss," he shrugged, as he downed the drink.

"Roddy?" Ki said, due to his silence.

"I'm aight," he dismissed, sitting on one of two isolated seats, looking out the window. She could see that he wasn't, and so she joined him and leaned her head against his shoulder. "Are you sure?" she wondered, "You can tell me..."

She looked at him eagerly, but he looked back with tired eyes. "Really, I'm good, shawty."

"Okay." she gave up.

"You look fine as hell tho," he pointed out, smirking. She responded by nipping at his ear and whispering.

"I love when you say that," she smirked back at him. She sat on him and he traced a line with his tongue from her neck down to her chest, as far down as her top would let him. She moaned softly and he kissed his way back up to her neck, then pressed one to her lips.

"Damn, so thas what y'all like?" DaBaby clapped three times. Nicci rolled her eyes and nudged him. "You two cute af," she chuckled while Ki covered her face with her hand. Roddy patted her back, smiling, but he didn't say anything.

"DaBaby," Nicci said with an innocent pleading face. He already knew what she was going to say.

"I hope you still got that bracelet on you," he said.

"Yeah, why?"

Ki giggled in the background listening to their conversation.

Baby didn't respond, he just moved to her lips and her eyes widened slightly until she adjusted to the feeling. Nicci was twenty-four, three years older than Ki, but she had very little experience with kissing and didn't know what to expect. He nipped at her lower lip, which caused to moan a little, and their lips moved together. She put a hand on his hard chest, and allowed it to slide down by itself. She reached for his belt, but he moved it away swiftly.

"Not yet,"

She nodded and laid back on her seat, biting her lip.

Baby, smirked at her, squeaking her thigh.