[10] The Media

⁶ᵏᵉᶦˡᵃⁿᵗʳᵃ

❤ ᴸᶦᵏᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ⁿᶦᶜᶜᶦ_ˡᵒᵖᵉᶻᶻ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁴,³⁸⁴ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳˢ⁶ᵏᵉᶦˡᵃⁿᵗʳᵃ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ˢᵃʸ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᶦˢˢ ᵐᵉⱽᶦᵉʷ ᵃˡˡ ⁴³⁶ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗˢⁿᶦᶜᶜᶦ_ˡᵒᵖᵉᶻᶻ ᵍᶦʳˡˡˡ 😍                 ᵗᵃᵐᶦᶦ

ᴸᶦᵏᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ⁿᶦᶜᶜᶦ_ˡᵒᵖᵉᶻᶻ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁴,³⁸⁴ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳˢ
⁶ᵏᵉᶦˡᵃⁿᵗʳᵃ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ˢᵃʸ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᶦˢˢ ᵐᵉ
ⱽᶦᵉʷ ᵃˡˡ ⁴³⁶ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ
ⁿᶦᶜᶜᶦ_ˡᵒᵖᵉᶻᶻ ᵍᶦʳˡˡˡ 😍                
ᵗᵃᵐᶦᶦ.ᵇᵃᵇʸ ᴷᴵ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵃ ᵐᵒⁿᵗʰˀˀˀ 💕
¹ ʰᵒᵘʳ ᵃᵍᵒ
______________________________

"Kiiii..."

They were chilling in a hotel that they had gotten to, and it was the first time that they could settle down for a while. DaBaby and Nicci's room weren't too far away from them.

The day had barely started and Ki was on her phone, which just seemed to just appear because it didn't look like she had it on her before - weird.

"Kiiii...!" Roddy groaned trying to cover his eyes from the blinding light. "What?" She was sitting on the edge of the bed and she turned and looked back at him but he just stared back.

"What??"

"Close the curtains, I can't see!" He rubbed his eyes and she rolled her eyes at him then closed the curtains.

"Ki..."

"WHAT?" She glared at him, then took a deep breath in, then out.

"...What do you want, babe?"

"What are you doing on yo phone girl? Come here." He sat up.

"Wait, lemme just..." She began typing quickly, it looked like she was replying to a comment. He could tell by her cheeky smile.

"Baby."

"Roddy wait, okay?" She gestured that he'd wait and continued typing.

"You know yo mine, right?"

Ki finally looked up from her screen. "...You think of me like that?"

He joined her at the edge of the bed. "Nah... Mo like, yo pussy. Thas mine."

She dropped her phone and pushed him playfully. "So now you put yo phone down."

He chuckled then went back into bed, sitting up against the bed frame. "Come here..."

"Leave me alone," Ki sighed, picking up her phone again.

"When did you get so addicted to the media?"

"Babe." She looked back at him, hissing. "I am not." She immediately turned back to her phone.

"Ki," Roddy laughed loudly. "Are you hearing yourself?"

"Oh look, Nicci just posted."

ⁿᶦᶜᶜᶦ_ˡᵒᵖᵉᶻᶻ