Cuddles-Rafe

You felt a shift in the bed but you continued to dream, but not for long. You awoke to the cool air from the fan above hitting your bare legs and arms, once again. You turned over, looking at the warm, swaddled body next to you.

"Rafe,"
You said tugging at the covers that he had bundled up in.
"Give me some of the blanket."

Rafe didn't budge but instead he made a light groan and continued to snore lightly.
At this point, you knew it was pointless, he sleepy so deeply, you couldn't wake him up.

You gave up and got out of bed, you walked down the hall and into the first room on the left. Taking a seat on the couch in the bonus room that Ward had set up for his kids, years ago.

You grabbed the remote and stretched out on the couch, flipping through the channels, trying to find anything to watch.
Although you weren't to fond of the idea of watching Spongebob...you clicked on it anyway.

It had only been a few minutes when you heard a door squeak open down the hall. You figured it was Sarah sneaking in from being out with John B.

You continued to watch your show, while your eyes grew heavy, making it hard to keep them open.

You heard a footsteps coming down the hall and you closed your eyes quickly, you weren't for sure why...but it was more of a reaction. You saw a shadow enter the room, stopping in front of the TV.

You fluttered you're eyes open, to see Rafe towering over you, wrapped in the blanket. His untamed hair and sleepy eyes, staring down at you.

"Babe, what are you doing?"
You asked sitting up.

"Why did you leave?"
He asked, running his hand through his hair...his voice deeper than normal from his tiredness.

"You were hogging the blankets."
I smiled.

He looked down at you for a long moment, looking confused. His eyes were squinted and his facial expression held confusion.

"You wanna cuddle?"
You asked.

"Mhmm."
He groaned while nodding his head.

"Come here."
You patted the seat next to you, while you laid down. He plopped down beside you, shifting his weight on you slowly but without hesitation. You put one arm around him as he laid his head on your chest.

He placed his arms around your waist, while the blankets fanned out around y'all. You began to play with his hair, while he laid there against you, relaxed and at ease.

You heard him begin to snore so you pulled your hand away, resting it on his back. Just a few seconds had passed when he shifted a free hand, grabbed yours, and placed it back into his hair.

"Mhhm, don't stop."
He mumbled sleepily.

You giggled. You loved his sleepy voice. It was a side of him that only you saw. His sweet, relaxed, babyish side that he hid from the rest of the world.

You leaned slightly and placed a kiss on his head, continuing to play through his hair while he drifted to sleep.

Before you knew it, your eyes had fluttered shut and you joined him in his sleeping state, while you cuddle for the rest of the night.

_______________________
This was just a cute little imagine, hope y'all enjoy. Don't forget to vote and comment! ❤️❤️

Til next time. 😘❤️🤙🏼