Sick days-JJ

My head was pounding, my throat was scratchy, my ears were throbbing, and my entire body felt tired. I had slept all night but was awaken around 4am with a headache and it only progressed from there. Cold chills kept me from getting up and I was growing more nauseous every passing second.

My parents were out of town so JJ had stayed over last night, so I was trying not to wake him but the nausea overwhelmed me and I leapt from the bed, running into the bathroom. I sat in front of the toilet, my body was clammy, my face was pale...

I heard a slight knock at the door.
"Baby? Are you okay?"
JJ's voice, still raspy from sleep, rang through the door.

"I'm okay."
I stated before another round of nausea hit, making me loose any stomach contents I had left.

I heard the door open, but I didn't think about it. A few seconds later, JJ's pulled my hair out of my face, holding it back and out of my way.

"JJ, please go. I don't want you to see me like this." I stated catching a breath.

"I'm not leaving you, you're sick."
He placed a kiss on the top of my head.

"But I'm disgusting right now."
I argued.

"No you're not."
He responded.
"Here, I have an idea."

I scooted back from the toilet, leaning against the tub. My body trembling and aching. JJ stood grabbing a washcloth from the closet and wetting it, placing it against my forehead.

The cloth felt amazing, I leaned into the pressure from his hand, relaxing a little.
"Let's get you to bed, baby."

I reached for him and he gently pulled me to my feet. My legs shook, I felt weak and faint. He put and arm around my waist, holding me up. He walked me back into my bedroom.

He sat me on the bed.
"You need to change out of those."
He pointed before walking to my closet, pulling out some shorts and an oversized T-shirt he had given me a few weeks back.

I gave him a defeated look before looking back at the clothing he had picked out.
"Don't worry baby, I'll help you."
He pulled me into a hug and I melted into it.

"I'm not a baby, JJ. I can do it."
I stood, loosing my balance. He put an arm out catching me.

"You can't even stand, don't be so stubborn."
He protested, pushing me back on the bed.

"Baby, you really don't have to, you should go, I'm fine." I argued further.

"Y/n, I'm not leaving. I'm staying here until your better. Okay? So just be a good girl and stop arguing with me." He pointed a finger at me before smirking mischievously.

"Shut up."
I pushed him slightly chuckling.

He put his hands at the hem of my shirt, pulling it upwards, I pulled my arms up, sliding out of it. His eyes wandered my body for a second before helping me pull another over my head and onto my body.

He pulled me to my feet before I had time to think. He crouched down, his fingers pulling at the waistband of my pajama pants. Pulling them down, grabbing my shorts and helping me step in them.

"Better?" He cleared his throat, standing immediately, raking a heads through his hair.

"Yeah." I wrapped my arms around him, and he responded, pulling me close, kissing my head, running his fingers through my hair.
"Thank you baby." I whispered.

"Your welcome, babe."
He let go, walking to the bed, pulling back the covers..
"You need to get some rest." He patted the bed.

I nodded, laying back down.
"I'm going to get you some food, okay. I'll be right back." He whispered, trying to kiss my lips.

"Not my lips baby, I don't want you to get sick..." I exclaimed.

"I don't freaking care, you're my baby. Now give me a kiss." He pecked me on the lips.

I laughed, until he disappeared around the door before relaxing into the sheets. I closed my eyes for what felt like a second.. but when opened them, JJ was cuddled up beside me, watching Netflix.

I rolled over.. noticing my headache was gone and my body was feeling refreshed.
"What time is it??"
I asked, seeing what little remaining sunlight.

"8:32"
He stated.
"I was going to get you food but you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you, but I'll go get you some." He begins to get up but I gripped his shirt."

"No, it's okay.. just stay with me."
I rigged at him slightly, smirking.

He grinned widely before jumping next to me.
"Been waiting all day for those words."
He snuggled closer to me.
"I knew you'd beg."
He laughed out loud.

I punched him in the arm.
"As if!"
I rolled my eyes, laughing.
"More like, you'd be begging me."

He lifted his hands in surrender.
"Yeah, you got me there."
He pulled me into his chest, holding me tightly.

"I love you JJ."
I whispered, tracing circles on his bicep, listening to his heartbeat.

"I love you way more Babygirl."
He rubbed my back, his breathing matching mine. I closed my eyes feeling sleepy once again....

________________
This is an imagine based of a comment that was left on my update chapter! Tell me what you guys think! Feel free to message me with request, I'm working on writing some more! Love you guys! Don't forget to vote!💫