𝗋𝖾𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇

request for Jdxhvc
♪i love you- billie eilish

thank you for 2k reads!! ♡︎

y/n~ your name

c/n~ crush's name

︎"Hey Y/N? Will you uh go out with me?"

Exactly 6 months ago today he said that to me, in the middle of the school field whilst we were playing cricket. 

I was surprised at first because we had never really talked before. We had only occasionally glanced at each other in the hallway or been on the same team in games, but I said yes anyway. 

He was my crush of 2 years after all.

I glanced up at the slowly darkening sky. It looked like it was going to rain soon. I had just gotten a text from C/N asking to meet here, in the field where he had asked me out all those months ago. 

I shivered and wrapped my arms around myself tighter. He was 10 minutes late and I was really contemplating going inside and asking to talk another time. 

My mind went back to what had happened during our relationship. It wasn't really the fairy tale that I had imagined it to be. I so desperately wanted things to go well, to go perfectly, but it just hadn't.

I was really starting to doubt whether he actually liked me at all. 

~December

Our first date. Oh god was I nervous.

C/N was moving things quite fast. Not that I was complaining of course. He had only asked me out yesterday and seemed pretty eager to go on a date. Though he looked more eager to get this over and done with as quickly as possible, not eager to spend time with me.

We were at my favourite cafe. I had chosen the location- C/N didn't seem at all bothered. 

"What do you want to drink?" I asked him. 

C/N's head shot up and he looked at me bewilderedly, a group chat so obviously open on his phone screen.

"I'll have whatever you're having."  He replied in a monotone voice.

My face fell but I quickly covered it up with a smile.

"Ok, two hot chocolates it is then!"

The waitress came over to our table and took our orders. C/N said nothing the whole time, his eyes still on his phone screen.

"That'll be £4.95 please." said the waitress, smiling at both of us expectantly. 

I reached out for my purse only to stop midway. Would C/N offer to pay for it?

The waitress cleared her throat which caused C/N to finally look up, look at the waitress, then at me and my purse sitting in my hand.