Chapter 2

Stiles PoV:

I went home right after school. I was still stuck up on the panic attack I had In Coach Finstocks class. I saw that my dad wasn't home. So i got a beer, needed to get my mind off of WCKD. I walked up to my room. And there he is in all of his glory....Newt

"Honey? What are you doing here?" I ask Newt.

"Well my incredible secret boyfriend had a panic attack. And well I needed to make sure you were okay." Newt said coming up to me. He took my backpack and put it in the corner I usually put it in. Then he took my Phone and Beer and placed them on the table. Well after he took a sip of Beer. He grabbed my hands and waked me over to the bed to sit down.

"Tommy, Honey, what was it about this time?" Newt asked. I usually get panic attacks here and there. But in English it is only us and well I get a lot of panic attacks. And we usually do the projects together.

"WICKED." I said looking down.

"What specifically?" He asked wiping my tears.

"Being in the maze. And well just being kidnapped by them." I say almost breaking.

"You are safe now Tommy. You are sa-" I cut him off by hugging him as I cry. I tried to hide my head in the crook of his neck. Newt just whispered sweet nothings in my ear.

It was about 10 minutes of crying in his neck until I looked at him.

"Ca-Can you stay the night?" I ask him.

"Yea of course. I will need to text Issac first. And do I still have clothes here?" Newt asks with a smile.

"Yes of course you still have your box of secret clothes." I say looking into his eyes then down to his lips. Newt beat me tho. He kissed me first. I kissed back. Newt, still kissing me, moved to straddle me. So he was sitting in my lap with his legs wrapped around my waist and his arms around my neck. His hands in my hair. My hands on his ass.

I moaned a bit so Newt slipped his tongue into my mouth. I found the end to Newt's shirt and yanked it twice to tell him I was going to take it off. He moved his arms straight up. So I quickly took his shirt off. I moved us so that Newts back was on the bed and His legs were in between mine. I started to grind on him. As We were kissing again then Newt started to take off my shirt.

Ring Ring Ring

The doorbell went off.

"Shuck!" I say quietly. Newt sighs and puts my shirt back on.

"Go see who it is then come back please!" Newt wines.

"Always Honey!" I say as I kiss Newt once more. The I leave the room.

Malia's PoV:

I decided to go see if Stiles could help me with math. And well try and get some information if he is gay.

I ring the doorbell. And I was about to do it again when the door flew open.

"What do yo- Oh Malia I um why are you here?" Stiles said a bit off.

" Well i need help." I say.

"Malia you know we haven't been dating for like what 1 and a half years?" Stiles says annoyed.

"Yea but you are really good with math!" I say.

"So is Lydia. Just go to her. I have a lot of homework to do." Stiles says.

"Ok fine." I leave and he closes the door. So I go up to the roof and look into a window. I see Stiles coming in and a boy who was...Shirtless! I could only see his back tho. He had all these scars but what was more surprising was that When he stood up he went to kiss Stiles. And well Stiles kissed back. I was just noticing that the boy has dirty blond hair. He started to take off Stiles' shirt and threw it across the room. I couldn't see Stiles that is until Stiles and the boy fell onto the bed.

Stiles was covered in scars. But I was so stunned that Stiles was Straddling this boy as he made out with him. That's when I decided to leave and go back to the loft.