Unexpected Walkdown Into Lives

Sitting Alone

Lost in Thoughts

Those Fine Moments

Come to my mind

With a cherishing smile

Holding them back

Enclose I them again

Back to mine hidden

Treasure of life.......

December 26, 2016  

Well!  A lot of time had passed now (recalling...) since the last time I had seen Simran was nearly eight years back. I just didn't know when the time flew away. And with this time, I had also changed (very much...). I was now not so handsome boy (I wasn't earlier also ( guessing...)) but everybody liked me saying I was good from heart. Although I passed out from reputed convent school, a fear of something had conquered my mind likewise you can say loneliness... 

I had now taken admission in Punjab agricultural university, Ludhiana as a bachelor in agricultural engineering since you can't get a good engineering college like NIT's, P.E.C, etc. with a JEE Main rank in figures of 4,24,981. Like every boy, I too had a crush on some girls but (Alas!) I was not able to say anything of my heart to them. 

The first semester of the degree had passed away hopefully and I had returned to my home in winter vacations. A few days after my return, a message came on my mobile of Sagar, an old friend of mine from Blossoms. We exchanged formal Hello's to each other and the conversation started.. and we relived the memories of the past that we shared together during that time. 

After our conversation had ended, I took out my batch photos of the fourth standard. I started remembering each member's name and surprisingly I remembered all of them. Suddenly, my eyes drew attention on Simran(How beautiful she was...). I got an idea in mind and messaged Sagar to make a Facebook group of Fourth class buddies. He said, "Okay.it will be done in one or two days". I knew Simran was in contact with him as he told in our previous conversation. So, it was sure he will also add her in the group and I would be able to talk to her. ( happily...)

And the group was formed.  All of the group members didn't recognize me except one person who was talking to me as she knew me. Seriously, I didn't know who she was but it felt I knew her. She was magical in writing those messages in the group with that heart-catching polite words. I searched her Facebook Id which read Angelpreet as the username. I waited for the Sagar in the group to come and introduce each of them especially this girl Angelpreet.

After some time, Sagar came to the group and told all the members that she was Simran. Immediately after hearing that name my mind suddenly aroused and elevated, an innocent and beautiful face of her came to my mind of Fourth class which I had admired since that time till today. I looked down for the images how she looked now but no images found as it was a private account (helpless.....). So, I sent her a request as a friend on Facebook.

She told in the group that she no longer lived in Patiala and had now shifted to Amritsar along with her grandparents. She was pursuing B.Sc in a reputed girls college SSK college for women at Amritsar. I wanted to ask her why did she leave Patiala, why didn't she opted for B.Sc in Patiala itself? But kept quiet and decided to ask her all the questions in private when she accepts my friend request.

Feeling irritated by a string of these thoughts and questions, I didn't know when I fell asleep. But the happiness of talking to her again after so many years was clearly visible on my face that night ( happily......)

)