Fresh Beginning

And, she accepted my friend request on Facebook... 

I initiated the conversation by sending "Hi!" and in no time her reply came and the conversation proceeded. I asked her the questions that came into my mind the night before I fell asleep. She told that her parents wanted her to complete her studies from hometown Amritsar only because they wanted her to stay with them. She told her college was strict and as it was a girl's college, she did not felt happy from mind to attend that college. The only good things about this college were her besties Nisha and Zeenat. 

Sensing that her college talks were irritating her mind, I changed the topic and asked her about any recent plans of travelling to Patiala back again. She replied, "Maybe near Diwali occasion but can't surely say". "I will wait", I replied. 

I wanted to know her, explore her more from close... (Thinking in my mind...) 

Next day, I in conversation asked her about the life till Twelfth standard since I passed out from there in Fourth standard. (And I think, I took a good topic...). She started telling me about the nuisances that my old fellows created in the class, about her achievements and how some of them surprised the school authorities bypassing twelfth board exams with good percentages. She continued telling about her life nearly half an hour or maybe more (guessing...). I just gently tapped her messages, read them and told her to continue until she said it was all that happened in her life. (I was enjoying it, reading all the memories of her that she was sharing with me) 

After it, she told her marks and asked mine too. Well! She scored good marks than me and things had now changed. I was no longer a good student in studies now but she was (thinking.....).I was now no longer that Ajit which I used to be. (But did it matter...). I was deeply engrossed in my thoughts when her message beeped, "Lost in thoughts. Ahan!" 

I replied, "Nothing. Just a friend had called me". I continued and asked her about the family. She told her father worked in a care agency and her mother was a teacher in the same college where she studied. She also told her about her elder sister. After her family introduction ended, I told her about my family. After giving an introduction all about my family, I typed, "This was all about my family". She said, "Well Okay! I told you about my life so much. But you didn't. So, tell me something about your life".

I replied, "My life! You won't find anything good in my life. (Continuing...) I am a lone person who is sick of from his life. I am not a good person, neither a good student nor a good parent's boy. I can't understand other's feelings like what they feel and how to react with them. Maybe this was the reason I can't respect my parents. I try to be good but every time the luck is not with me. I know you might also be facing some problems but I don't possess a positive attitude like you." (calming down...) 

She waited and typed a message after some time, "Don't worry! Everything will be Okay. I feel glad you shared with me your feelings... If you feel negative emotions like it again, text me...I am there for you Ajit..." 

I replied, "Thanks Simran". And said Bye to her to talk again the next day. 

(The night chats or talks bring out the hidden feelings of one before the other person just like we conveyed to each other. Within two-three days of conversation, we had known about each other very much. I just felt relaxed after telling my inner feelings to her...)