The Confession

You know...

Sometimes...

Some faces take residence in your dreams

Whose smile you wore on your face

Indeed everybody gets a chance

To meet such faces once in a lifetime

But only a few recognize them

And keep close to their hearts...

(Simran was just like these faces. A face whom I had not really watched since last eight years but I was not able to move out of her thoughts whole days and nights. I just waited every night when I would talk to her on messenger. You can say she resided in my mind...)

NEXT DAY

Like the previous day, the conversation started. In conversation, she disclosed the reason for keeping her Id name as Angelpreet. She told that her parents didn't know of her presence on the Facebook platform, so you can guess why she chose this as her profile name.

After talking with her, I can say she was a pure and free soul whom I wanted to make mine in life. So, I decided to ask her to be my girlfriend (wickedly....)

Our conversation was going to end that night. Before it ended, I typed, "I LOVE YOU". She typed, "What? Really!" I replied, "Yes. It meant really". She said, "What happened to you Ajit within these two-three days, you were not like this". I told them that I liked her from that day when she handed my E.V.S notebook back to me in the fourth standard and loved her too. She said, "Acchha ji! Mainu taan ohdon kade jaapeya Nahi tuhaadi akhan wich"(I never noticed such thing in your eyes at that time).

She said "OK! I agree you love me but give me some reasons why do you love me

(Confusion......)

Her questions put me in a string of confusions. I asked God, "Why these girls put such type of questions, 'why do you love me?'?" I replied, "I liked the way you talk with love and politeness (especially "Ji" behind every sentence)".

She said that this characteristic was possessed by many girls. This didn't justify my love and asked, "Any other reasons?"

I said, "You are good from the heart and so innocent and beautiful". She laughed and said, "How did you know I am good from the heart by just knowing me from chats and also beautiful? You have not seen me for 8 years. How you know I am innocent and beautiful?"

Well! It was true I have not seen her for 8 years. Her questions had now made me irritating and confused. I said that knowing a person is a matter of minutes if known from a full heart and that too about whom you love. And in case of beauty, I don't know how much you are beautiful but after learning about your character, I imagine you to be beautiful whether you consider yourself or not.

She said, "Ok! It's too late. I am going to sleep now. Talk to you tomorrow". I wished her Good night and the chat ended that night.

I was now wondering, "Was this right time to say these words". And I didn't know whether I was truly in love or not... I thought what if that three words made me lose her friends also.

"Yeah! I know saying that words so early to her were a foolish thing that I did. But I have also watched people who love a person, become best friends and when they say their heart feelings, it's too late and it hurts so much. That's why I said it. I didn't want to hurt myself more by saying mine feelings when it would be too late", I said to mind (confused...)

I took a deep breath, stopped my mind thoughts and said everything would be okay (sigh of relief...). And started waiting for tomorrow morning to know her answer...