Chapter 4

"So there's not like a Hogwarts somewhere?" Mason questioned leaning back in his chair.

Sapphira through her head back laughing, "No there isn't... I kinda wish there was though... That would've been way cooler than just my grandma just teaching me the ropes."

"Your grandma taught you?"

"Yeah, witchcraft is taught by family members, and my grandma taught me." Sapphira said getting up from her chair, "Do you want some more tea?"

"Uhhh... What time is it?" Mason said, checking his watch, "Wow, has it been two hours already? Alpha's gonna chop my head off if I don't get going now..."

Sapphira chuckled, "Then I guess you really should get going. I must say though, it was really nice talking to ya."

"Yeah..." Mason said standing up from his chair, "It was nice talking to you as well..." He then paused for a moment, "Your nothing I expected you to be..." He then looked her straight in the eyes and smiled.

Sapphira returned the smile, "Neither are you," She said as she started moving towards the door, "I guess wolves aren't so bad after all."

Mason chuckled, "I guess so..." He said walking over to her, "And maybe witches aren't so bad either." He added, smiling.

The two of them walked back into the store, as Sapphira walked over to the door. There she turned the closed sign back to open once more, signalling that the store was now open. She was about to open the door for Mason when he asked her a question.

"You closed your store for me?" He said softly.

"Yeah." Sapphira said turning towards him, "So we could have tea."

"But you could've kept your store open." He said confused.

"I could've, but then we might have been interrupted and I felt like that would be rude towards you."

"That's kind of you," Mason said walking over to her and towards the door. "Thank you for the tea and hospitality."

"You're welcome." Sapphira said, "Feel free to come back whenever you like."

"I will." Mason said as he exited the store, right as the door was about to close he turned around and added, "See you at the party!"

"See you at the party!" Sapphira yelled after him with a smile and a wave.

For a moment Sapphira watched Mason leave, before turning around and walking back into her store. The bell that hung above the door dinged as the door closed behind her.

Smiling she walked over to the counter, did she really just make a wolf friend? I mean it was just the beginnings of a friendship, but she liked him, he truly was a nice guy.

Similar to Sapphira, Mason also walked away from their interaction with a smile on his face. Never in his wildest dreams had he expected to actually meet a nice witch, yet there she was.

Soon however the smile faded from his face as he remembered the reason behind his visit. How was he going to explain this to the Alpha? I mean he and Luke are good friends, but this may still be a little bit of a problem...

That particular problem occupied his thoughts all the way back to the pack territory, right until he was standing in front of the Alpha's office.

'Shit' He thought, I still haven't thought of a solution... He started at the large oak doors, wondering what his plan of action should be. I mean should he even tell Luke about this, or just hope he didn't notice?