Chapter Twelve

"You..Punch...Piece..Punch...Of..Punch...FUCKING SHIT! Punch Punch Punch. By the time Pallas was done raining haymakers on Percy's face he was barely recognizable. The only identification available was his green eyes somewhat showing through the swollen tissue and his scar on his face. Hyperion grabbed his chin and made Percy face him.

"That was risky Perce. Moros is our shot at ruling the world once more. And you had the audacity to try to kill him." The sun Titan said as he pulled out a blazing hot knife.

"I'll....fucking....kill.....all....of you." Percy spat out but it honestly just sounded like a bunch of mumbling. Most of his teeth were missing and they had cut out a part of his tongue again. The two titans laughed at that remark.

"Kill us! Did you hear that Hyperion!?"

"I did Pallas." Hyperion said twirling the hot knife.

"Kill us." Pallas said in a questioning tone with his hands pointed to himself. "Look at you Godling! With how you are right now you couldn't even stand!" He laughed.

"Not today.....Not tomorrow.... maybe not even this year.....but I promise you.....I swear it on the fucking Styx....I'll kill you." Percy said with as much courage and determination he could muster. He glared at the both the titans who remained silent. Hyperion and Pallas had unconsciously taken a step back as Percy promised to kill them. Even though the God was chained and beaten almost to death they couldn't help but get a little nervous. This was Perseus Jackson that they were talking about. He has countless kills to his name. Including Titans.

Pallas let out a laugh albeit a nervous one. He gestured for Hyperion's knife and as soon as he was handed it he jammed the blazing knife in Percy's shoulder. Percy didn't so much as flinch as the hot knife impaled him. Instead he just glared at the Titan who was inches away from his face. Pallas twisted the knife causing ichor to spurt out but Percy wouldn't show any pain.

"I'll kill you." Percy manically whispered. Pallas stumbled back in shock as he realized what they might've gotten into. Hyperion stepped in between the two.

"Alright that enough. We've had our fun for today Pallas. Let's get out of here."

Pallas practically ran out the cell as Hyperion stayed behind. The sun Titan picked up a bucket from the corner and threw it at the chained God. Percy gasped as water covered his wounds. It felt so great to be back in his element again.

"Consider that a award for winning your fights." Hyperion said walking out the cell. It took all of Percy's will to stay awake but eventually the land of Morpheus took him away.

"And the Godling awakens." A demonic voice spoke.

"Who are you."

"I'm of the past. What's important now is who are you."

"I'm Percy Jackson."

"No you are not."

"I...I don't understand."

"It's time to not shy away from your true self."

"I still-

"Time and time again you neglect your namesake. Your true self is a conqueror. A true warrior.....A Destroyer!"

A vision showed itself in Percy's mind. It was the armor Hades had shown him before he went to Tartarus. He could feel its power even in his dream. He slowly walked up to it and placed his hand on the Spartan mask.

"Who are you?" The demon asked once again. This time Percy knew how to answer. He took the armor off the rack and put it on. He gasped as the power radiated throughout his body. He could feel his powers increase significantly.