Troll XX (Part 1)

(This episode is highly based on 'Big Poppy.')

***

In Pop Village, everyone was hanging out in a night club.

DJ Suki announced, "It's that time again, y'all. Two rivals rapping the only way Pop Trolls know how. It's a compliment battle!"

Everyone cheered as Smidge started.

Everyone thought she was doing pretty good.

The crowd went wild.

They thought for sure Smidge had it in the bag.

Smidge said, "Stick that into your self-esteem and boost it!"

DJ then said, "Whoo-hoo! That was tight! Very tight!"

She then said unenthusiastically, "And now our reigning champ, with 49 straight victories, Ocean Blues.

The Troll competing was a light blue Techno Troll wearing a purple jacket and shades and always wore her hood.

When she started, she was able to beat Smidge.

Only two Trolls, her entourage, cheered.

Smidge just angrily went off the stage.

DJ sighed and said, "Well, it looks like the winner and still champion...is Ocean Blues."

When the crowd started to leave, she reminded them about next week's battle, but one said, "What's the point? Ocean Blues always wins."

Cooper said, "And the other person always loses."

Prince D said, "Good point, Cooper."

They both high-fived and left.

DJ then went to Ocean Blues, "Yo, Blues, my main rapper gal. I'm losing my audience. How 'bout stepping down and giving someone else a chance to win?"

Blues answered, "I'm the compliment queen, girl. I rule this rap city. I'll never quit. By the way, you look pretty."

Just as she was leaving, she said, "The only Troll that actually has a chance to rap me off this stage is too scared to even try. Tell Troll XX (Troll double X) I said hello."

***

Trollex nervously asked, "'Tell Troll XX I said hello?' She actually said that?"

DJ said, "Mmm-hmm."

Trollex then got frantic, "Oh, this is bad! So bad!"

TBDB said to him as he started hyperventilating, "Go to your happy place, Trollex. Go to your happy place."

He handed Trollex some sheets of paper.

A couple of minutes later, Trollex made an origami swan, "Oh, yeah. That's so much better."

Barb asked, "What just happened?"

Trollex said, "Doing origami helps me when I'm stressed."

DJ asked, "Oh, sort of like how scrapbooking helps Poppy deal with stress?"

Poppy blushed.

Trollex answered, "Yeah, I guess."

Delta said, "Well, that's a mighty pretty swan you just did."

Trollex said, "Thanks."

Poppy then asked Trollex, "Anyways, what exactly did Ocean Blues mean by 'Troll XX?'"

Trollex explained, "It was a name I used to go by. My rapping name."

***

*Flashback to Trollex and Ocean Blues doing a battle.*

"Back then, Ocean Blues and I were rivals."

"Uh! Come on! Troll XX!

This gal's odor's so fresh, it gives me such a grin

From the smell of her breath to...*sniffs*...Dang, that's your fins?"

"It was the best battle ever...until I got lost in the rhyming and did the worst thing a Techno Troll could do..."

"And your hair is so thick, I could swear it's a wig.

With all you got going on, too bad your ears are so big."

Her hood came off to reveal her big ears.

All gasped.

"I accidentally insulted her."

Her entourage went, "Yo, man, if you don't got something nice to throw down, don't throw down nothing at all!"

"I was horrified at what I did. So, I ran. Never to see Ocean Blues or the rap scene ever again."

***

DJ said, "Whoa. That is so...great!"

He went, "What?"

DJ explained, "You're a good enough rapper to beat Ocean Blues and save my show!"

But, Trollex said, "No, DJ. I swore never to battle again. I can't risk insulting someone."

DJ then said, "Please, Trollex, this battle is so important to me. It's the first show I ever DJ'd."

Trollex said, "I don't know, DJ."

Then, she said, "Please...for me?"

Everyone in the room went, "Awww!"

He looked into her sparkling eyes and finally said, "Ok, ok! I won't battle...but I promise I'll find someone who will."