chapter two

One Direction. One Direction was behind her. Zayn too. 'What the shit?'

They were all frozen, not daring to move. A million thoughts raced through Ophelia's head:

'What? They're my soulmates? I'm THEIR soulmate? WHAT? This can't be real. Maybe it is just a regular dream, not a linking one. That makes sense.'

"This is a weird dream. My subconscious is thirsting over One Direction even in my dreams." Ophelia murmured to herself, rubbing her eyes to get rid of the dream.

"Excuse me?" dream!Louis questioned. They all looked confused. 'Well so am I,' she thought.

"I mean I always joked about One Direction being my soulmates, but there is no way they actually are. This is a vivid dream though. Had me believing it for a minute," Ophelia explained, then blushed when she realized she was talking to her own imagination. Her blush only deepened when she saw that all their eyes were completely glued on her, wide with surprise. They were so realistic, it was uncanny. 

"Aren't you O.E.R.?" dream!Liam looked almost hopeful when he asked that. Ophelia decided right then and there that she needed to stop frosting. It made her dreams way too weird.

"Yes? My name's ___." Ophelia tried to say, but something was blocking her from telling dream boys her name. 'That's weird. Why can't I say my name?'

"___. ____. ____." Ophelia tried again, willing her name to come out, but it just wouldn't.

"You can't share personal information in a linked dream unless the other person already knows it.  Part of the curse, love." dream!Harry explained as he approached her slowly. Ophelia started backing up, putting a bit of distance between them, which stopped Harry's advances. A look of hurt flashed across his face, but it was gone in the next second. Ophelia decided not to dwell on dream!Harry too much, even if it pained her to do so. 

"I know that Harold, but this isn't a linked dream. There is absolutely no way you guys are my soulmates." Ophelia started to rub her easily accessible marks and bit her lips, her anxiety getting the better of her.

"What do you mean by that. Why don't ya think we are your soulmates?" dream!Niall spoke, "We've been waiting for years for this!"

'If I really was their soulmate, that means that they have all been waiting for the better part of a decade.' Ophelia started to doubt herself and her resolve that this dream was fake. 'Maybe they are my soulmates? There hasn't been any news on their soulmates so it would fit, I suppose. Plus my sisters' soulmates are famous too! Maybe it's genetic...'

"Why would I be your soulmate? Last I checked you guys didn't have the same soul initials." Ophelia knew she was reaching at straws. She never has dreams, not ones that feel so real anyway. Deep down, Ophelia knew there was no possible way she had the imagination to make up being their soulmate. Which just left the possibility that it was, in fact, real

The boys looked hurt that she didn't believe this was real. Their faces looked like kicked puppies, causing Ophelia's heart to break. She never wanted to see them cry, even if it was just her imagination.

"But we do. O.E.R." dream!Zayn finally came out of his stupor and piped in. 'About time.' It was getting kind of creepy if Ophelia was being honest with herself. She didn't think she saw him blink once. He was completely focused on her. 

The uncertainty must have shown on her face, because Louis asked, "Well how are we supposed to convince you? S'not like we can text you since we have no idea who you are..."

"Honestly? I don't know. Tweet something I guess?" Ophelia proposed.

A tweet wouldn't hurt. If anything, it not happening would just prove they aren't her soulmates.

"Which of us?" Niall questioned.

"Harry. He never tweets anything. If he comes out of hibernation and tweets something about..." Ophelia paused, unsure what to ask him to tweet. She looked down at the pajamas she was wearing currently. "... the color purple, I will believe you."

"Very original, love." Louis snickered.

"Hey! I was put on the spot, Lou!" Lia joked, smiling for the first time since 'waking up'. Blushing, she looked down.

"Hey! Don't hide from us!" Zayn said, upset that she was hiding her smile.

When Ophelia looked up. the room suddenly started to brighten. 'I must be waking up!' Pitch-black nothingness was getting quickly replaced with white walls and band posters.

"I look forward to seeing you all again. Y'know... If this is real." She quickly said before they could disappear before her eyes.

"Us too," Liam whispered. Ophelia hoped that this was real with all her heart. 

Then, Ophelia opened her eyes.

~~~~~

Short chapter, but it will be picking up in length soon!

Thoughts?
Suggestions?
Predictions?

Hope you all enjoyed it!! Love you!! xx