chapter eighteen

This is Ophelia's outfit:

And this is the shirt she changes into:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

And this is the shirt she changes into:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

~~~~~

Ophelia stood outside the front door to Harry and Louis's mansion. She rubbed her sweaty hands on her jeans and readjusted her green cardigan with daisies all over it. She turned around and waved one more time to her family in the car behind her before biting her lip and ringing the doorbell.

She heard a crash inside and a moment later, the door opened to reveal a blushing Harry and a very happy Clifford. She immediately crouched down to scratch the dog's ear lovingly.

"You're here! I didn't expect you so soon!"

"You... You said 5:30, right?" She paused her scratches to look up at Harry apprehensively, frowning slightly.

"Yes. I guess the time got away from me... Come in!" Harry said as he stepped out of the way and gestured for her to go. Ophelia entered, followed shortly by Clifford. Harry waved to the car as well, nodding in acknowledgment to Chris and Diana with an awkward smile, then closed the door behind them. Once her family saw that she made it safely inside the mansion, they left for their own dinner date.

As soon as the door closed and the two of them were in private, Ophelia launched herself onto Harry, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck with Clifford pawing at their feet for some attention of his own. Harry hugged her so tightly he lifted her into the air for a bit.

"I missed you!"

"It's only been three days, love."

"Too long," she mumbled sadly. Harry kissed the top of her head softly in response. They stayed like that for a bit, just getting reacquainted with being in each other's arms. Hugging her soulmates was one of Ophelia's favorite pastimes. Her love language was definitely physical touch. Whenever she was with her soulmates, she had to be touching at least one of them.

After a few moments of standing in the entrance and hugging, Harry murmured "C'mon, I still have to make dinner."

Ophelia grumbled in response but let him go from the hug, holding his hand and letting him lead her to the kitchen, Clifford following closely behind.