It was another normal day at work for Hashir

It was another normal day at work for Hashir. He had been in a meeting all day with one of another famous businessman, Zayn Shah.

(I couldn't think of a name so I just added the main character from before this story in it 😂)

They had been planning to open a hotel together, something that would benefit the both of them.

"In my opinion, we should open a hotel in a growing city. Dubai already has a lot of luxurious hotels," Hashir voiced out his opinion.

Zayn was impressed with his ideas. Hashir was a quiet but smart person.

Rachel was sitting next to Hashir taking notes.

As another one of Hashirs representatives was speaking, his phone buzzed. Since it was face up, he could see the caller ID. It was Ameera. In these last few months, she never called Hashir while he was at work or even in general. She did whatever she wanted to herself.

"If it's important, you can attend to it," Zayn spoke out, after seeing Hashir staring at the phone. It was important Hashir guessed since she never called. Hashir hesitated before nodding at Zayn and accepting the call.

"Hashir," her voice quivered, another sob racking her body.

Hashir immediately stood up in concern. Her voice held so much pain. The last time he had gotten a call like this was when Ameera miscarried.

"Meeru? Is everything alright?" He questioned.

"Hashir, I don't know what's wrong with Hana. S-she's not responding and she has a really h-high temperature, and I just don't know what to d-do," she sobbed to her husband. Ameera hadnt even noticed the fact that her husband called her meeru. The nickname he had given her.

"Ok, you go to the hospital and I'll meet you there, ok?" He asked. Truth was Hashir was worried. Those big brownish grey eyes had been stuck in his mind.

"O-ok," Ameera answered. Hashir ended the call and looked up at Zayn apologetically.

"I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I'll have to cut this meeting short," Hashir started, "my daughter is in the hospital and I have to go there now,"

He hadn't realized he called Hana his daughter but Rachel definitely noticed.

"But Hashir, this is a really important meeting," Rachel tried.

"And Hana is in the hospital. I'm going," he said.

Before Rachel could speak up again and try to stop him, Zayn gave Hashir a smile and responded. "Don't worry about the meeting, it can always be rescheduled."

Hashir sent Zayn a thankful smile before rushing out, with Rachel staring at him, her jaw clenched.

"My daughter was admitted here, her name is Hana Hamdani," Hashir panted. He literally ran to the hospital. The nurse looked at him with pity before telling him she's on the 12th floor. Hashir rushed to the elevator and pressed 12.

To The Moon and BackOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara