5/30

{edited}

{edited}

♡ ♡ ♡

"katsuki, what do you think about me going to u.a.?"

he immediately jumped from their intertwined position on his bed.

"you're not fucking with me?"

"i was thinking about it since it'd be awkward to go back to school after all of my classmates saw me like..that. it'd be easier commute-wise since i'll be staying for as long as i want. i wouldn't be in the hero class obviously b-"

"that'd be fucking sick." he laid his face in her boobs and wrapped his arms around her. "since when are you staying for as long as you want?"

"since now. this weekend has been better than any day at my house."

"fine with me." his muffled voice replied.

"ass."

"the hell was that for?"

"because you're an ass." she giggled.

"i'm being all lovey-dovey nd shit and you call me an ass." he lifted his face and frowned.

"stuffing your face in my tits isn't lovey-dovey! i'm just joking katsukiiii,,"

"you're fucking hilarious." he spoke monotonously and his face fell back into her chest.

"don't be stupid, katsuki i'm always funny."

"funny my ass."

"what?? i thought for sure funny was my best quality. if you aren't dating me for my humor, then what?"

"i don't fucking know why i'm dating you but it sure as hell ain't because you're a goddamn comedian. funny being your best quality was your best joke."

"you're so mean to me!" she flicked his forehead, which he started rubbing with annoyance. "fine then what is my best quality?"

"tits." he stuck his nose in and twisted his face. she scoffed, kicking his heavy body off of hers onto the floor.

"the hell was that for?" he shouted.

"stuuupid." she blew a raspberry. "you don't deserve them. she threw on a hoodie of his and laid back down, him popping up over the edge of his bed to argue.

"that's not fucking fair i marked them!"

"hickeys heal, katsuki."

"but we're out of condoms too. i can't fucking live like this!!" he got up and jumped onto the bed.

"then let's get condoms, idiot."

"right now?"

"no not right now, pervert!"

she flipped on her stomach and pulled out her phone, scrolling through whatever social media she saw first. katsuki laid his head on her back and pouted.