26

♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

y/n woke up to the crisp hospital air mixed with her boyfriend's warmth, opening her eyes to his sleeping body cuddled close to her on her small hospital bed.

"hey, wake up." she whispered. "katsuki, baby. wake uuup." she poked his cheek, making him stir a little before he grunted.

"what the hell for? i'm fucking tired." he slurred.

"i gots to go pee!" she whisper-yelled, poking further into his skin.

"gross. go already."

"you're fucken heavy, get up!"

he grumbled and turned to the other side, allowing y/n to get up and go to the bathroom successfully. she returned to bed soon after to an already awake katsuki.

"where the hell did you go?" he hissed, pulling her back into the bed.

"what do you mean?"

"i woke up and you were gone! you scared the shit out of me!" he rubbed his eyes.

"i..i literally just told you i was getting up to go to the bathroom."

he stared at her for a moment, wiping the drool from his face and playing with his messy hair.

"oh." he yawned. "that wasn't a dream."

"you thought you were dreaming about me telling you i'm taking a piss?"

"yeah, i have a lot of dreams about you."

"oh~" y/n smirked. "like what?"

"like one time we were in a yellow room and we were snacking on tide pods and all of a sudden a laundry monster showed up and we defeated it and we introduced ourselves to it like jesse and james.."

y/n held her hand over her mouth.

"oh..and another time you cracked your back and joints so much you started glowing..like a glow stick, and you told me to ingest your blood so we could die together."

y/n started giggling under her breath.

"and another time we were watching the discovery channel and you told me how much you wanted to eat lava.."

"no, that was real."

"really?"

"yeah, it looks pretty scrumptious, i dunno."

"oh." he slumped over and fell back asleep. y/n didn't blame him, though he was just literally kidnapped and came straight to the hospital for her...

which wasn't selfish, she reminded herself. katsuki came here on his own, nobody made him. he did it because he loves her unconditionally. he's laying beside her sleeping in her hospital bed only because he cares, and not because she did anything for him.