epilogue

♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

she felt a weight being lifted off of her hair as she looked up to the mirror.

for a moment, she almost didn't believe it.

herself in the dress she choose months ago, but had always dreamed of. the hairstyle she only imagined would ever look like on herself. the makeup that she had worked so hard for and..

the ring on her finger that signified it all.

she'd had countless fantasies about this day, but this time it was real.

she remembered when she'd write with izuku in his notebook about her future wedding, planning every nook and cranny, every decoration and ribbon set into place.

she knew what she wanted even if she wasn't one for planning.

knowing katsuki, they changed it up a little from her plan, but she couldn't have wished for anything more or anything less.

her leg bounced, fumbling with her hands as she wait patiently.

"hey, beautiful."

she heard her best friend's voice from the entry with a small knock.

"hey, hitoshi." y/n smiled, lip quivering.

"it's almost time for midoriya and i to walk you down the aisle. ready, princess?"

"princess?" y/n giggled.

"you look like one, it's only fitting." he held his hand out for y/n to take, leading her to a large double door.

"n/n!" izuku held out his other hand for her to take, which she obliged shakily.

"you nervous?"

y/n nodded, trying to keep a brave face on.

"you've been dreaming about this forever, don't let it get to you, okay? you both deserve this 100%."

"thank you, izuku." y/n turned to shinsou. "and thank you hitoshi."

"no need. thank you for being my first bestie."

"always." they exchanged a smile.

"it's almost time," izuku and shinsou squeezes y/n's hand, waiting for the pianist to start playing the song.

y/n took a deep breath.

"calm down." shinsou faced her and placed the veil over her face, returning to his position.

"i'm..excited." her lip trembled.

"we're right by your side the entire time."

y/n laughed.