Fives

That damn smile of his has got me into more trouble then I could tell you about and there was nothing I could do to fight it. He would come up and send me the smile and then ask me to help with a prank or something that would most likely get us into a load of trouble and I would say yes. He just had that effect on me and he knew it, and he used t every chance he got.

"No." I said before looking at him.

"(Y/n)... please." He begged.

"No, I won't go against Krell for you. It could get me killed or you or Rex killed!" I snapped as I turned to look at him.

He sent me a small smile and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"No, don't you dare." I said sternly.

"(Y/n) I need your help.. the republic needs your help." He said softly.

"Fine! But if I die-"

"Thank you." He said cutting me off.

He kissed my cheek and walked away. I made my way to Krell's office and decided to distract him.

"Sir we need you to check something out. There is a disturbance in the prison and-"

"Send a clone." He said cutting me off.

"Sir it's one of the leaders and they requested to speak to you. Said they wanted to give you information for their freedom." I said softly.

"Fine." He growled out.

I followed him to the prison and watched as the leader looked at him like he was an idiot.

"This is useless, I'm leaving." He growled out.

"Sir I'm sure he will talk so-"

"General Fives, Jesse, and Hardcase have stolen ships and left." Dogma said cutting me off.

"Did you know about this?" He growled out.

"No sir I-"

"Lock her up and bring them back!" He ordered.

Soon Fives and Jesse returned and I was released.

"Fives took full responsibility. He said that you had no hand in any of this." Rex explained.

"What will happen to them?"

"I don't know, but you are to stay in your quarters." He said softly.

"Rex... tell Fives he didn't have to lie.... I would of stood beside him and taken the punishment."

"I know and trust me he knows too, even if he doesn't want to admit it. He knows." He said as he patted my shoulder.

I was soon allowed to leave and I learned that Krell had been executed for treason. I quickly left to find Fives and saw him talking to Rex and the others. Rex hit his shoulder and I watched as he turned to look at me. He smiled softly and I stomped towards him and shoved my finger in his face.

"If you ever do something so stupid again I swear I'll kill you myself!" I yelled.

"(Y/n), I-"

"You could of been injured! You could of gotten Rex or Jesse killed! You could of gotten yourself killed!"

"(Y/n)-"

"And that would of been on me! I would of been the cause! And do you know what that would of done to me? Do you know how I would feel causing the death of the idiot clone I'm in love with!"

"Look I'm sorry I put Rex in danger-"

"I'm not in love with Rex! I'm in love with you! I have been for months and you are to stupid to see it!"

He looked at me shocked and I let out a sigh.

"Do you really think I would help you with your idiot ideas if I wasn't in love with you?" I asked softly.

"(Y/n)... I.."

"Forget it." I said as I turned and walked away.

I made it to my room and let out a sigh. I rubbed my face and set down on my bed.

"Stupid Fives... stupid war." I grumbled as I laid my head back on the bed.

I heard my door open and hide my face with my hands.

"Go away." I grumbled out.

"I love you too."

I quickly set up and looked at Fives shocked. He let out a sigh and scratched he back of his head.

"It's why I trust you so much... why I only ever ask you to help. Because I love you and I know.... you will always have my back."

I smiled softly and stood up.

"Please... don't ever do anything so stupid again." I said as I cuffed his face.

"I make no promises." He said as he leaned down and captured my lips with his.