Hunter

I let out a groan as I stretched, I felt an arm around my waist and let out a sigh as I looked down to see my boyfriend curled up to my side.

"Morning." He grumbled out.

"Morning, baby." I said as I kissed his forehead.

"Sarge! We got a mission!" Wreaker yelled from the other room.

He let out a groan and I sent him a smile as he set up. He pecked my lips and then left the room. I decided to lay back down and get some more sleep.

When I woke up we had landed and I felt sick to my stomach. I quickly rushed to the bathroom and emptied my stomach. I let out a groan and stood up. I felt another wave hit me and quickly put my head back in the toilet. Ten minutes later I was finally done and I felt a little better. I stood up and walked into the kitchen and decided to cook something, but as soon as the smell hit my nose, I was in the bathroom.

"What is going on?" I asked with a groan.

After a few seconds my eyes went wide and I ran to my cabinet. I quickly pulled out a box and looked at it.

"Please don't be." I whispered as I opened it and too ma test out.

Five minutes later I was looking at the plus sign. My heart stopped and I kept my eyes on it.

"Oh no."

I quickly grabbed another one and took it and like the same it was positive. I let out a sigh as I walked into my room and plopped down on the bed.

"How am I gonna tell Hunter?" I asked myself as I put my face in my hands.

"Tell Hunter what?" A voice asked.

I looked up and my eyes went wide as I saw Crosshair. He leaned against the doorway and raised his eyebrow at me.

"Do you not know how to knock?" I asked angrily.

"The door was wide open and I heard you pacing.... what's up?"

"Swear you won't tell him."

"I swear."

"I'm pregnant." I said softly.

"I thought clones were infertile."

"I did too, but I guess you guys aren't."

"Sure you didn't-"

"I didn't cheat on him, asshole!" I snapped as I threw a pillow at him.

"Okay! Okay... no need to be so violent... you know you can just abo-"

"I'm not aborting my child! I'm just scared that Hunter won't want the baby." I explained.

"Are you serious? Let me let you in on a little secret... Hunter loves kids. Won't admit it but it broke his heart when he learned he couldn't have any." He explained.

"So... he won't leave me?"

"Course not. You should see his heart eyes when he sees you talking to little kids."

A small smile appeared on my face and Crosshair let out a chuckle.

"Now he won't be back for another hour.... so good luck planning how to tell him." He said as he turned and walked out of my room.

I let out a sigh and smiled as I decided to go to the market place. I looked around for a few minutes before I found the armory. It didn't take long for me to tell them what I wanted, but it did take over an hour to get it. Thankfully Hunter and then where running late. I quickly put it in a bag and set it on the bed with a note.

Hunter walked into the ship and a smile appeared on his face upon seeing me sitting in his chair.

"Missed you." He said as he leaned down and pecked my lips.

"Missed you more." I said as I gently kissed him.

"I'm gonna shower then I'll be back."

"Alright, oh I left you a gift on the bed!" I called to hi mad he walked into our room.

"A gift!"

"Yea! Open it after your shower!"

Thirty minutes later I heard running and covered my mouth. My bedroom door was thrown open and he was holding a small version of his helmet and the pregnancy test.

"No." He said softly.

I nodded my head and he quickly set both things down and ran up and picked me up. I let out a laugh as he pressed kisses all over my face.

"I love you. I love you. I love you!" He repeated over and over.

He set me down and I sent him a smile.

"I love you too." I said as I leaned up and kissed him.

It wasn't an easy pregnancy and I was forced to stay into the ship with at least one of the boys. Most of the time it was Echo, seeing as Wreaker, Tech, and Crosshair were always needed.

"Hunter stop worrying." I said as I shook my head.

"I can't help it.... I want to keep you both safe." He said as he kissed my stomach.

"We are safe... we have the best clone squad protecting us." I said softly.

"Still can't help it." He said as he laid his head on my stomach.

I kissed his forehead and let out a sigh.

A year later

I let out a laugh as I saw Wreaker throw my daughter up into the air.

"Easy with her!" Hunter ordered.

Our daughter let out a laugh and I shook my head.

"Shush, you know that Wreaker won't hurt her." I said as I smacked his shoulder.

"Wreaker if you drop her.... I'll skin you alive." Crosshair growled out.

"Rosshair!" (D/n) exclaimed.

I saw a smirk appear on his face as he walked up to them and took her from Wreaker.

"Traitor." Wreaker said as he shook his head.

"Don't you take her shooting!" I yelled as Crosshair walked away.

"Stop worrying." Hunter said playfully.

I smacked the back of his head and he let out a laugh. He wrapped an arm around my waist and sent me a smile as he pulled me into a kiss.