Rex

As soon as I saw this my eyes light up and I was like yes!!
I love these au's. I live for them 😂
I did have to look up the word bipedal though 😂

It had been a week since Rex had left with his squad to help a world. He had told me he would be back soon and I couldn't wait. I got all the stuff needed to cook his favorite food and cleaned up the house. It wasn't until I saw my datapad go off that my heart stopped.

I'm sorry, but we can't be together anymore. It isn't you, it's me... know that I still love you, but... I just can't be with you.- Rex

I plopped down on my couch and covered my mouth as tears streamed down my face. I quickly fought through the pain and whipped my eyes.

I stood up and decided that I wasn't going to let Rex leave like that. He wasn't aloud to leave without giving me a reason.

I made my way to the base and walked past Fives and Echo.

"(Y/n), what are you doing here?" Echo asked shocked.

"Where is Rex?"

They looked at each other and held their breaths.

"Now." I ordered.

They pointed to medbay and I turned and walked away.

"Rex is so gonna kill us." Echo said softly.

Fives nodded his head in agreement and I walked through the door.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" Kix asked shocked.

He pulled a curtain closed and sent me a smile.

"Where is Rex? Fives and Echo told me he was here."

"He... just left."

"Kix, what is going on? Rex messaged me and said he was breaking up with me and now everyone is trying to hide him.... did I do something wrong? Is he with someone else? What is it?"

Kix let out a sigh and set down.

"He's a werewolf."

"What?"

"The planet we went to had werewolves and well.... he got bit. He didn't realize until we got back... and he um.... changed."

"Where is he?"

He motioned to the room next to us and I walked past him. I opened the curtain and saw what looked like a blue and white wolf.

"Rex?" I asked softly.

He backed away and his eyes went wide.

"It's okay, it's me." I said softly.

He shook his head no and I walked towards him.

"Rex... it's okay." I said as I gently touched his face.

He leaned into my touch and I sent him a smile.

"We can work through this." I said softly.

He looked at me shocked and I sent him a smile. He started to shift back to human and I leaned up and pecked his lips.

"This doesn't change how you feel about me?" He asked softly.

"Of course not. You're still my Rex.... just... fluffier." I said with a laugh.

He sent me a smile and leaned down and kissed me.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I said softly.